Johnny Marr joins Alicia Keys onstage for "This Charming Man" in Manchester (June 11, 2022)

From AO Arena, Manchester.......did she forget the words or just start in late?

Last edited by a moderator:
But seriously, I am very surprised by this post by Alicia. For God's sake, did she forget that BOB DYLAN mentioned her in his song !?! Even twice !!! :bow:

"I was thinkin' 'bout Alicia Keys, couldn't keep from crying
But she was born in Hell's Kitchen, I was living down the line

I'm wondering where in the world Alicia Keys could be
I been looking for her even clear through Tennessee"

Ps. Unfortunately , Dylan has never mentioned Miley :highfive:

I guess doing a cover horribly with Marr as guest she rates higher than being name dropped in a Dylan song.

Then again maybe Dylan creeps her out, don’t know why that would be ….

:sick::paranoid::LOL:

He will whore himself out to anyone, that is horrible
Here, we have a perfect example of the ignorance and bubble-dwelling drivel from a typical Melvis fan. Not a clue about what’s happening in music, outside angry grandpa’s Mini spewings.

This site has absolutely NOTHING to do with music. It’s just a graveyard for bitter wannabes, who never have- or ever will be.

FAK ARF 🤡 🤡 🤡

Oh dear. This is almost making me feel sorry for him again.
Why? …because he has the respect of musicians? …because he makes people happy by showing up and playing songs that people love, with other artists? …because he had the balls to tell Melvis to go f*** himself?

Grow the f*** up. 🤡 c

Morrissey barely sings any Smiths songs live. If he stopped singing those songs altogether, like he did for several years earlier on in his career, barely anyone would mind because his solo work is strong enough to stand up on its own. The same can't be said for Johnny Marr; he has to play those songs. No one going to JM's gigs is singing along to his solo work. It's fair to say that these days Johnny needs Morrissey's words more than Morrissey needs Marr's music.
Melvis played 4 Smiths songs at his last show. …and Melvis plays for just over an hour.

FAK ARF 🤡 🤡 🤡

Why? …because he has the respect of musicians? …because he makes people happy by showing up and playing songs that people love, with other artists? …because he had the balls to tell Melvis to go f*** himself?

Grow the f*** up. 🤡 c
Just because it sounded so bad.

Y’all do realize that you’re a hateful bunch of stuck, bubble-dwellers right? You don’t have a clue about music beyond the shit you listened to in secondary school. Watching a bunch of talentless critics shit all over music and performances, daily - whilst fawning over a bitter old c*** is becoming tiresome.

You wait for the next album. It’ll be as weak as the last 5 from Melvis. …except it probably won’t see the light of day because record companies don’t pay for shit that only sells to a small number of closed-minded wretches.

Melvis was right. This place is a disgusting coffee shop for the daft.

FAK ARF 🤡 🤡 🤡

Who?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom