Johnny Marr joins Alicia Keys onstage for "This Charming Man" in Manchester (June 11, 2022)

From AO Arena, Manchester.......did she forget the words or just start in late?

Last edited by a moderator:
It woulda been cute if Alicia
pushed Johnny off the stage.
The crowd woulda went nuts!

:partypooper:🥳🎉

Johnny should have pushed her off the stage and then from the wings, Morrissey would take center stage and show the world how it’s done ! :rock: :cool:

Though, he’ll be in the UK to do that soon !

Lots of press for this guest appearance, none of it snarky. It's a win-win for both Johnny and Alicia, both of them seem teflon-coated.

Felt quite embarrassed for Johnny at a few points there.

Rejected just lashes out at anything to do with Marr, just ignore her like most of the folks on MS do.

Put me on ignore if you don't like my comments, you pathetic little excuse for a man and father. Book any hotels for your girls lately? I see you are still obsessed with Vegan's parents' condom, you pervert. I have not broken any rule by posting my opinions about Marr, which remain the same, he is a loser desperately grasping onto what's left of his very disappointing career and this performance with Alicia Keyes is that picture that is worth a thousand words. While he was in Manhattan last week, Modest Mouse and Cribs played a double bill in Cental Park and he wasn't even invited to play. He cannot have solo tour on his new album because it's just that bad. So do not take your anger out on me for pointing it out, retard. Your constant crying about it is pitiful. Other's criticize Marr to, yet you single me out all the time, find a new hobby.

:mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock: you absolute failure

Last edited:
Put me on ignore if you don't like my comments, you pathetic little excuse for a man and father. Book any hotels for your girls lately? I see you are still obsessed with Vegan's parents' condom, you pervert. I have not broken any rule by posting my opinions about Marr, which remain the same, he is a loser desperately grasping onto what's left of his very disappointing career and this performance with Alicia Keyes is that picture that is worth a thousand words. While he was in Manhattan last week, Modest Mouse and Cribs played a double bill in Cental Park and he wasn't even invited to play. He cannot have solo tour on his new album because it's just that bad. So do not take your anger out on me for pointing it out, retard.

:mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock::mock:

Geez, you need to take a chill pill. Why do you let him get to you like that? I recommend cognitive behavioral therapy - it might be able to help you.

Objectivity goes out of the window when you’re one of the blindly devoted, @Surface. What can be done for them, other than turn your back and gag in silence out of mild courtesy? 😉
You obviously mean Surfboard's blind devotion to Marr :ahhh: :drama: plenty of people on this site find Marr to be cringe, and this is just another example. Poor Surfie takes it so hard.

Yes, this. I have seen Moz when he played only his solo songs and they were great shows, he doesn't need Smiths songs.The Small Marr on the other hand should maybe perform some songs by the best lyricist ever, Isaac Brock, or his own wildly successful solo songs. Why would he even be singing Moz's lyrics when he prefers Isaac's? He has said he can't relate to Moz's lyrics. This thing with Alicia Keys just makes him look extra thirsty, which he is. He was just in NYC where Modest Mouse and The Cribs played a gig together and he was not even asked to play with them. He visited Debbie Harry and Chris Stein, and Andy Rourke, no pics with his buds from the other bands. Sad little man.
Your anti JM posts are sooooo boring and predictable. Get a life.

wow, if that was one of the best moments of her life, maybe she should get out more, or maybe stay in more! maybe she can’t be helped, poor thing.

wow, if that was one of the best moments of her life, maybe she should get out more, or maybe stay in more! maybe she can’t be helped, poor thing.

She obviously thinks very highly of Johnny and enjoyed performing with him in front of an arena full of fans. What is it that you have done in your life that you can look down on someone like Alicia Keys? Posted 10,000 times on a Morrissey forum?

Huh, Miley was lying down on Moz and she wasn't even bragging about it .

Lots of press for this guest appearance, none of it snarky. It's a win-win for both Johnny and Alicia, both of them seem teflon-coated.

The central part is alicia, not the midget

Seriously, how many of her fans knew the song or indeed who the F JFM is? I kept an open mind, I listened, and it is shit. She doesn't even know the words FFS.

Yeah, no doubt. Once he had a band with Morrissey on vocals/lyrics. Now... well, look at him
I don't know how is is not embarassed that he has been reduced to this. I think The Killers were in Manchester around the same time and they didn't even ask him to join. It's like all these interviews he gave recently about people he is still friends with and can just call, are not really his friends. like he claims they are. He was in NYC last week, same time Modest Mouse and The Cribs played Central Park together, he was literally within walking distance to the show and they did not invite him to join, so you really have to wonder about every single thing he says and how he talks himself up all the time.

Seriously, how many of her fans knew the song or indeed who the F JFM is? I kept an open mind, I listened, and it is shit. She doesn't even know the words FFS.
You would think there would not be a crossover between these 2 people, esp with the self proclaimed King of Indie

But seriously, I am very surprised by this post by Alicia. For God's sake, did she forget that BOB DYLAN mentioned her in his song !?! Even twice !!! :bow:

"I was thinkin' 'bout Alicia Keys, couldn't keep from crying
But she was born in Hell's Kitchen, I was living down the line

I'm wondering where in the world Alicia Keys could be
I been looking for her even clear through Tennessee"

Ps. Unfortunately , Dylan has never mentioned Miley :highfive:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom