Johnny Marr interview: ‘I had to defend myself against Morrissey’ - thetimes.co.uk

Johnny Marr interview - The Times

Johnny Marr tells his side.

Excerpt:

A month on the guitarist explains his decision to come out fighting. “When you’re attacked out of the blue, particularly in public, you have to defend yourself. The letter was designed to be insulting, wasn’t it? That has to have been the idea. If it’s something that’s not based in fact, you have to react in kind, which is just” — he curls his lip — “with ridicule.” Tellingly, he doesn’t use the M word.

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fair play to Johnny on these midweek sales, they're good! Although, as has been mentioned, the promotional campaign behind this album has been incredible: as close as you can get to blanket coverage for an album, these days.

(It would be an amusing time for Morrissey to put out just a 30-second snippet of one of Bonfire's catchiest tracks on YouTube or something...)

Tiny Johnny probably demanded they make he and Morrissey look the same height

View attachment 79558
:)

correct:)

due to :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: inferiority complex:thumbsdown:

im told that when he goes to Maccies he will continue to order McMuffins until
some old pensioner recognizes him:eyes:
you could make a Carrie movie with LePepes neurosis:crazy:

:hammer:

Successful solo career? Huh? Morrissey without the Smiths- still famous. Marr without the Smiths- session guitarist.

a certain someone will have to make several fake usernames to spam youtube:lbf:

Well trailer park trash is attracted to trailer park trash, so no surprise Vegan was mentioned.

Are you calling the person in the video ‘trailer park trash’ ?

And how did you come to that conclusion?

weird

weird

You're right, they only appear to be the type of person who lives in a trailer park. No proof that they actually do. How about 'vapid person of low brain power who is unaccustomed to thinking deeply but unashamed of displaying all that on a worldwide platform'?

weird
Thanks Ketamine Sun 😎 I had forgotten to mention YOUR name and how much I have been loving your sane, humane and rational perspectives on this forum!☮️

Oh...and I am a passionate person who doesn't shy away from cuss words...so there's that!

OF COURSE Moz has continued to make very high caliber exc poetry and singing(y)

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom