Johnny Marr interview: ‘I had to defend myself against Morrissey’ - thetimes.co.uk

Johnny Marr interview - The Times

Johnny Marr tells his side.

Excerpt:

A month on the guitarist explains his decision to come out fighting. “When you’re attacked out of the blue, particularly in public, you have to defend yourself. The letter was designed to be insulting, wasn’t it? That has to have been the idea. If it’s something that’s not based in fact, you have to react in kind, which is just” — he curls his lip — “with ridicule.” Tellingly, he doesn’t use the M word.

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Marr sold his story to the highest bidder $$$Sad.

‘attacked out of the blue’ :rolleyes:

& Marr plays dumb.

The Smiths are dead, boys.

Man I’m sorry but Moz started this one. Which is sad. I’m usually on his side. He got boded on this one.

Man I’m sorry but Moz started this one. Which is sad. I’m usually on his side. He got boded on this one.

🤥

right the tiny little Pepe was attacked by kindly being told to quit stalking and dissing on Moz 24/7. 18 yrs hes been worrying about whatever Moz says and Moz as if Moz had to
consult. consult a 60 yr old that thinks hes 18 yrs old esconded in a myriad of tats and wigs.🤠
he doesnt keep track of the mouse wankers politics, or hooky and bernard but Moz he has to make an analysis📽️
this after calling the smiths a suco 'oscar wilde' group❌:hammer:

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom