Johnny Marr IG: Amplifiers used during The Smiths era

One for the musos perhaps.
Regards,
FWD.

Perhaps ?
í know people who will be rubbing themselves with their devices, filthy with glee, at this kinda stuff.
Each to their own. Whatever gets you through. Etc.

:rock::guitar:

I do find that creativity interesting but I find it curious that he never, at least I haven't seen, goes in depth the same way for his own solo material, or what he wrote for the Cribs, or for Modest Mouse, or the Healers.
To me, its as if he only has eyes for his Smiths work.
Johnny posts plenty of stuff elsewhere about his post-Smiths collaborations and solo works, but it doesn't tend to get shared here - or make 'headline news', because, not suprisingly, most folks here are only bothered about The Smiths and don't give a shit about anything not involving Morrissey.

“...I never said that they (rumors) were completely unfounded...”

Again, Live Nation hasn’t disputed reports that they’re “plotting” the Morrissey-Marr reunion.

“...I never said that they (rumors) were completely unfounded...”

Again, Live Nation hasn’t disputed reports that they’re “plotting” the Morrissey-Marr reunion.

Now that would be an interesting project to work on! I wonder what the team would be like - cute young boys to pester Moz and a bunch of lefty guitar nerds to hound Marr.

Moz y Marr se deben una charla..los dos tienen ganas,pero ninguno quiere aflojar sin embargo..algo hay.... son muchas señales.para mi hay reunion. ,Moz Marr= haganlo real,!!!! VIVA MORRISSEY Y THE SMITHS!!!!!

Viendo la foto veo los gestos que Moz hace con sus manos y me imagino de todo.... le esta diciendo al tipo cuales son sus condiciones para la reunion del siglo...soñar no cuesta nada

Excelente foto!!!! ,un Moz distendido,camisa roja ,jopo sutil,champagne de por medio,MOZ ESTAS RADIANTE ,CONTENTA POR ESO!!¡!!!

Que estupida esta foto es vieja!!!!! no importa Moz estas bien ahora tambien!!!!!! Este sitio es muy cerrado !!! !!! Siempre aparecen los mismos !!! SE TORNA ABURRIDO ,QUE VASE ES LOQUE HAYYYY!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom