Screenshot2011-01-28at53338AM.png

Screenshot2011-01-28at53328AM.png

Screenshot2011-01-28at53308AM.png

Screenshot2011-01-28at53249AM.png

Re: Johnny frink thread

The tea-drinking one is brilliant.

As for the rest...his eyes kill me.

Prettiest eyes...

... Remember his lashes glancing up and down?

*sigh*

Prettiest eyes...

... Remember his lashes glancing up and down?

*sigh*

As in, every time he blinks? Yes :lbf:
He should wear eyeliner more, his eyes would look even better :blushing:

I love everything about this picture. Especially Moz' cheeky smirk.

Last edited:

Scarlet, thank you mucho for the lovely photos of Mr. Marr. His necklace intrigues me. If I could ask him about the symbolism, I would.

As in, every time he blinks? Yes :lbf:
He should wear eyeliner more, his eyes would look even better :blushing:

Eyeliner? I thought you wanted him to "age gracefully." ...I agree that eyeliner suits him, though. He put it on just right... Just a touch. I miss it.

Last edited:

Scarlet, thank you mucho for the lovely photos of Mr. Marr. His necklace intrigues me. If I could ask him about the symbolism, I would.

Me too. He seems big into symbolism too. Hrm.

Me too. He seems big into symbolism too. Hrm.

Scarlet, good on ya - I see Johnny hath responded to you twice on his Twitter-thing. I still don't quite understand how Twitter works (I'm old, and techno-avoidant). I only see Johnny's posts - is that what you see too? Can anyone post there? Can I, a stranger, come in and write "Say, Johnny, would you explain about the silver arrow necklace that you wear?"

Eyeliner? I thought you wanted him to "age gracefully." ...I agree that eyeliner suits him, though. He put it on just right... Just a touch. I miss it.

Aging gracefully should not mean diminished sex appeal :D

Those are lovely Scarlet Ibis.
I found a link to them posted over on the other site. :)

Scarlet, good on ya - I see Johnny hath responded to you twice on his Twitter-thing. I still don't quite understand how Twitter works (I'm old, and techno-avoidant). I only see Johnny's posts - is that what you see too? Can anyone post there? Can I, a stranger, come in and write "Say, Johnny, would you explain about the silver arrow necklace that you wear?"
PMed you! :)

Aging gracefully should not mean diminished sex appeal :D
Is he allowed to wear the eyeliner when he's 65? :rolleyes: ;)

He can wear the eyeliner if he also wears a t-shirt with "Sex Machine" emblazoned on it. Old Johnny will be all about la dignidad.

Utterly gorgeous, barvinyl. Ah those were the days: boys with poofy hair and eyeliner. Bring back the fey men, lord! Only they can save us...

Johnny has been tweeting that the Healers will be touring in the autumn of this year, and will have a new record coming out as well. Good news, so say I.

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom