Johnny Marr frink thread

Re: Johnny frink thread

Johnny Marr - Tendency To Be Free
Where can I get this from??

The-Smiths-Dunham-Massey--004.jpg

The first time I saw Johnny live..Sitting in with the band Haven that he produced in the early 2000's. (loved that Haven record btw)

jm_1.jpg

jm_2.jpg

jm_3.jpg

jm_4.jpg

jm_5.jpg

jm_6.jpg

Smashing photos, modrevolve - did you take them?

The first time I saw Johnny live..Sitting in with the band Haven that he produced in the early 2000's. (loved that Haven record btw)

Lovely. Thanks for the that. I knew he sat in with Haven, just didn't know when. :guitar:

Last edited:

Never saw this pic before (I want Mike's shirt):
vlcsnap-119111.png

Is that Morrissey Mike's got on his t-shirt? I doubt he's still got it :lbf:
Johnny looks very pale on that picture, I haven't seen his hair that short much

Is that Morrissey Mike's got on his t-shirt? I doubt he's still got it :lbf:
Johnny looks very pale on that picture, I haven't seen his hair that short much

Pale is beautiful. Sad to see that both him & Moz have turned a little LA-orange as the years go by :( lovely pic though!

This is pale, my lovelies - behold the vampire twins:

morrissey-marr-oxford.jpg

johnny-marr-jaguar-2009.jpg

Boo...Trent Reznor won Golden Globe last night.
Johnny could've won.

johnny-marr-jaguar-2009.jpg

Boo...Trent Reznor won Golden Globe last night.
Johnny could've won.

This is going to sound heretical but I think it's time Johnny stopped it with the hair dye. Jet black hair at 47 is starting to look a bit silly, and it makes it seem like he's still pretending to be 25. Age gracefully, Johnny!

This is going to sound heretical but I think it's time Johnny stopped it with the hair dye. Jet black hair at 47 is starting to look a bit silly, and it makes it seem like he's still pretending to be 25. Age gracefully, Johnny!

I disagree. People should do what feels right. If that's how his hair feels right to him he shouldn't change it for anyone, not even society's idea of what aging gracefully looks like. I don't plan to ever stop doing to my hair/look/what it is that I do... It would make me feel Wrong.

Also, I think Johnny looks great. He's far too young to start thinking about aging gracefully, if he plans to do so at all.

I say this all while smiling. No solo-fights, please. :)

Last edited:

I disagree. People should do what feels right. If that's how his hair feels right to him he shouldn't change it for anyone, not even society's idea of what aging gracefully looks like. I don't plan to ever stop doing to my hair/look/what it is that I do... It would make me feel Wrong.

Also, I think Johnny looks great. He's far too young to start thinking about aging gracefully, if he plans to do so at all.

I say this all while smiling. No solo-fights, please. :)

So even when you're 60, you'll be dyeing your hair black?

Morrissey is a perfect example of how to age with dignity, and it will be a sad day if he ever decides to dye the greying quiff. Johnny is not that much younger than him, and it's my impression that - working with younger musicians as he generally tends to do - Marr's desire to retain that youth is making him look a bit daft. I'm not waging some great character assassination - you know I love the man, but it irritates me that you cannot look at him in anything but the most flattering light at all times. He is human, Scarlet, and he has flaws.

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom