Johnny Marr frink thread

Re: Johnny frink thread

what's the third from left, top row?
im not sure i think it was a promo for a l.a. show but who that is i dont know

Oh, I clean forgot about that book coming out... scuttles off to Amazon...

P.S. Dotthewatusi, I lurve your sig photo. What's that tattoo on Mr. Maher's left inner forearm?

In 2007, Johnny said, "I recently got my first tattoo. It's of Shiva, the god of destruction and creation, and it's on my left arm. It was either that or Popeye." :)

Since then, he's gotten ANGIE tattooed on the backside of his right arm (I think, can't find the pic) and a couple of other smaller tattoos. Hanging out with Isaac and Modest Mouse influenced him into getting them, I think.

Johnny Marr pictures

Here are a few concert pictures of Johnny Marr from the R.E.M.show which took place in June 2008 ,Atlanta, GA. I promised to share these like months ago and I never got around to it. So here they are.

attachment.php

attachment.php

With Peter Buck
attachment.php

Re: Johnny Marr pictures

I love him so. :)

Re: Johnny Marr pictures

Great photos.

Damnit I'm still pissed that Marr didn't join them onstage in LA. I was right in front of Peter Buck and could have gotten amazing photos.

picture.php

Well, see, I have always said I'd never get a tattoo unless Morrissey were to sign me... Then he DID! I never thought he would! I met Johnny first though. Next time I meet Johnny (there will be a next time - I am certain) I will have him sign me right under Morrissey's name. I don't think either of them would mind. They know that what they made together was beautiful and special and I don't think they mind having their names linked forever. They both appreciate talent.

Get the opposite arm signed by Johnny......then it would be Morrissey and Marr:)

Get the opposite arm signed by Johnny......then it would be Morrissey and Marr:)

I plan to! Actually, I'm going to ask Johnny to sign the same arm that Moz signed, then I'm going to get a Smiths sleeve done. I'm so eager, but first I have go get to Johnny again... Which is doable, but one must wait for it to be convenient.

I can't wait to hug him again. I love him so. *dreamy sigh*

Here's Johnny getting inked at Mark Mahoney's Shamrock Social Club, a top tattoo place in West Hollywood. I don't think it will say Morrissey...:p

JM_8829657.jpg

Last edited:
Johnny frink thread

may08052007.jpg

I don't belive it!!!!!!!!!!!
How come all the brillant threads are archived at once?

Oh well, I can start another one. :p

*edit*

Thank goodness the original one has been resurrected.

Last edited:

D:

But this was one of the best threads EVARRRR! :[

Tags
gerontophilia johnny marr photo
Back
Top Bottom