Johnny Marr - Fever Dreams Pts 1-4 discussion/reviews

So, this was brought to my attention and frankly, it's bizzare.
Marr says -
"Receiver is about erotic signals that we send to each other, quite often it's an amazing and a very interesting part of human psychology to me, that on a dance floor or in a bar or in a party, human attraction... the signals we send off to each other, they can be telegraphed explicitly and other times they're things we can pick up subliminally."

These lyrics are just horrifying
I'm coming fast, I'm coming fast, I'm coming fast
And that's the least of it's problems
He doesn't realize his reviews are just damning him with faint praise because this 'music' is not good, it's just not Morrissey

Trancer, are you receiving?
Do you hear me, hear me calling today?
Answer what you're revealing
What you're concealing, can I call you today?
Everybody is the receiver
Into the misty, can we accelerate?
Everybody is a deceiver
You're no misfit, is he coming today?
Up to the limit, minute by minute
Transmission, hear it calling my name
Girl power, here comes the hour
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Everybody is receiving
I'm a freak for the impossible
Here's somebody, what you believe in
See me coming, coming home, suppose
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
So now the time has come
Our visions bliss and burn
And every night we play
Trends and illuminate
When revelation comes
Imagination runs
Our senses activate
Here comes your other world
Over, over, come over, decode
Do you receive?
Do you receive?

So, this was brought to my attention and frankly, it's bizzare.
Marr says -
"Receiver is about erotic signals that we send to each other, quite often it's an amazing and a very interesting part of human psychology to me, that on a dance floor or in a bar or in a party, human attraction... the signals we send off to each other, they can be telegraphed explicitly and other times they're things we can pick up subliminally."

These lyrics are just horrifying
And that's the least of it's problems
He doesn't realize his reviews are just damning him with faint praise because this 'music' is not good, it's just not Morrissey

Trancer, are you receiving?
Do you hear me, hear me calling today?
Answer what you're revealing
What you're concealing, can I call you today?
Everybody is the receiver
Into the misty, can we accelerate?
Everybody is a deceiver
You're no misfit, is he coming today?
Transmission, hear it calling my name
Girl power, here comes the hour
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Everybody is receiving
I'm a freak for the impossible
Here's somebody, what you believe in
See me coming, coming home, suppose
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
Come over, decode
Do you receive?
So now the time has come
Our visions bliss and burn
And every night we play
Trends and illuminate
When revelation comes
Imagination runs
Our senses activate
Here comes your other world
Do you receive?
Do you receive?
I love this song! His vocals are indeed very sexy! I love how he belts out the chorus and then really restrains them a la Bryan Ferry. Really excellent!

I love this song! His vocals are indeed very sexy! I love how he belts out the chorus and then really restrains them a la Bryan Ferry. Really excellent!
Marr cannot sing and he certainly can't sing like Bryan Ferry. This song has nothing to do with sexy, he sounds like a robot, Marr is the opposite of sexy and needs a remedial English class because he can't write like Ferry, or any other adult for that matter, either.
People to f*** to Avalon for a reason, I hope no one is getting it on to this.

Marr cannot sing and he certainly can't sing like Bryan Ferry. This song has nothing to do with sexy, he sounds like a robot, Marr is the opposite of sexy and needs a remedial English class because he can't write like Ferry, or any other adult for that matter, either.
People to f*** to Avalon for a reason, I hope no one is getting it on to this.
You don’t think his voice is a honeyed flow?

Johnny’s new release has landed at number 2 in the vinyl chart and number 3 in the physical chart. Spirit power and soul is in the physical charts for the 18th week.

Not worth another thread, but related to tour I guess
One of my friends saw Johnny at the airport today, he was very rude according to said friend

He should employ somebody to be very rude for him.

More bullshit from Rejected, funny how she mentions someone being rude when she spends hours bullying and harassing Light Housework, must be her way of relaxing after a tough shift at Starbucks.

More bullshit from Rejected, funny how she mentions someone being rude when she spends hours bullying and harassing Light Housework, must be her way of relaxing after a tough shift at Starbucks.
You are just a sad, sorry little man who is overly involved in his daughters' sex lives and obsessed with everything I do. Just because you are a nobody who pretends know all these celebs does not make it true. What is true is what I shared here, a friend of mine met Johnny Marr today and was treated rudely, so I shared it. But you are so fcking mentally retarded that you literally cannot handle it when something unflattering is said about Marr and you have a retard meltdown EVERY.SINGLE.TIME. Do you see me acting like that when unflattering things are said about Morrissey? NO, because I have an actual life. And LH, the deviant, yes, poor thing :lbf: I'm sure you enjoy her stories. How about keeping that in off topic where it belongs. Think about Vegan's parents having sex lately? WTF is wrong with you? This is a site to share things Smiths related and that is what I did, moron.
Things about all the Smiths are shared on this site and if you don't like it, put me on ignore and get back to pimping your daughters. You seem to think working at Starbucks is some sort of insult and while I do not see it as something to be ashamed of, like you do, I would not be ashamed to work there, but I don't. What I would be ashamed of is my father booking hotel rooms for me and other men from OnlyFans accounts. Marr appears to be in the US for something and that would be of interest to people on his site, not your pathetic impotent constant attacks on me.

Last edited:
You are just a sad, sorry little man who is overly involved in his daughter's sex lives and obsessed with everything I do. Just because you are a nobody who pretends know all these celebs does not make it true. What is true is what I shared here, a friend of mine met Johnny Marr today and was treated rudely, so I shared it. Things about all the Smiths are shared on this site and if you don't like it, put me on ignore and get back to pimping your daughters. You seem to think working at Starbucks is some sort of insult and while I do not see it as something to be ashamed of, like you do, I would not be ashamed to work there, but I don't. What I would be ashamed of is my father booking hotel rooms for me and other men. Marr appears to be in the US for something and that would be of interest to people on his site, not your pathetic impotent constant attacks on me.

Yet more bull shit from Rejected. No idea why you make these stories up, you must have a very sad life.

Yet more bull shit from Rejected. No idea why you make these stories up, you must have a very sad life.
Are you jealous someone saw Johnny and you didn't? :lbf: Does Johnny not message you with all his up to date plans?:lbf::drama::ahhh:Does he hang out on the cul de sac with you, Hooky and Ian? :laughing: My friend was standing right next to him :lbf: and you weren't.

So anyway........I put the Marr sighting here because maybe he's here for a few solo shows that have not been announced yet. I do not think Angie was with him so maybe it's work related. His opening for Killers is not until late August.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom