Johnny Marr - Fever Dreams Pts 1-4 discussion/reviews

I heard Johnny might be playing on some songs with Blondie! Excited!
I was just in a few groups with people at the show and not one mention of Marr
Edit- He did not play with Blondie, here is his set list

Screenshot 2022-04-23 1.14.29 AM.png

Last edited:
Marr had to add another Smiths song to his crappy setlist :lbf:

Hi Hello Rejected, still spouting lies I see. He's added nothing to the set list, it’s been the same each night, 5 solo songs, 4 Smiths songs and 2 electronic songs.

How’s it going at Starbucks btw, are you looking forward to seeing Hooky in August?

:)

from reports in other groups peeps dont seen to differentiate the solo
sucy songs from the smiths songs:D
they cant even understand his introductions‼️
'doz ssss owwowssuuuonnsswow'‼️

not invited with blondie:bowing:

:hammer:

o_O

pertinent review from the Scotsman:handpointdown:

"Their special guest Johnny Marr came close with his Mancunian jukebox set, celebrating his role in so many crucial and classic songs – from the glistening riff of This Charming Man and the iconic riff and agonised sentiments of How Soon Is Now to the seductive pop of Electronic hits Get the Message and Getting Away With It, all of which put his inferior solo material in the shade, try as he might to recapture former glories."

the :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: material is very inferior, he is also a victim of former glories, stick a :forkknife: in Pep hes done:hammer:

👨‍💻
more :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: reviews of the blondie tour, this time by latestpagenews.com:handpointdown:

"Their special guest Johnny Marr stepped up with his Mancunian jukebox set, celebrating his role on so many pivotal and classic songs – from the glittering riff of This Charming Man, to the iconic riff and torturous sentiments of How Soon Is Now, to the seductive Pop from Electronic Hits Get the Message and Getting Away With It, all of which eclipse his inferior solo material, are struggling to reclaim former glory."

if it not for the Moz material, Le Pep may be currently back in Hale
this Pep material, is agreed to be struggingly inferior katastrofa:hammer:

👨‍💻
more :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: reviews of the blondie tour, this time by latestpagenews.com:handpointdown:

"Their special guest Johnny Marr stepped up with his Mancunian jukebox set, celebrating his role on so many pivotal and classic songs – from the glittering riff of This Charming Man, to the iconic riff and torturous sentiments of How Soon Is Now, to the seductive Pop from Electronic Hits Get the Message and Getting Away With It, all of which eclipse his inferior solo material, are struggling to reclaim former glory."

JAnd if the truth is that generally the good reviews that his beloved Johnny wig le pew receives, are due to interpretations of Smiths songs that he sings as he can... As Moz does not exist!!! That is why I say that the angels must sing. Moz is total energetic vitality, talent and style!!! Moz es unico!!!

Nice to see Johnny's Spirit Power and Soul re enter both the vinyl (13) and physical charts (14) this week. I was aware it got to number 1 in the vinyl chart but didn't realise that it got to number 4 in the physical charts and has been in that chart for 14 weeks. No idea what it means in sales volumes though.

Last edited:
Nice to see Johnny's Spirit Power and Soul re enter both the vinyl (13) and physical charts (14) this week. I was aware it got to number 1 in the vinyl chart but didn't realise that it got to number 4 in the physical charts and has been in that chart for 14 weeks. No idea what it means in sales volumes though.

Nice to see the Blondie tour really worked out well for him. Great to see a stadium full of people singing along with the Smiths songs. I wonder if the Smiths got a bump in sales as well?

Nice to see Johnny doing well and dominating the charts. One hell of a talented guy .

Nice to see the Blondie tour really worked out well for him. Great to see a stadium full of people singing along with the Smiths songs. I wonder if the Smiths got a bump in sales as well?

Really looking forward to seeing him and Blondie at the MEN on Sunday night.

Really looking forward to seeing him and Blondie at the MEN on Sunday night.
Hope you enjoy it. As one of Manchester's favourite sons I imagine it will be a fantastic show. The Electronic songs are immense.
I've started to think Morrissey and Marr actually respond better to playing bigger venues as they can see how far and wide their earlier material is so influential and that really stretches across generations. The crowd last weekend were a great mix of ages. In fairness that was due to Blondie rather than Johnny Marr but most were singing along to The Smiths songs with gusto.
People were also very complimentary of Johnny in the chippy afterwards.
(That's just my theory by the way you'd have to ask them. In their separate beds. In separate countries 😂)

Hope you enjoy it. As one of Manchester's favourite sons I imagine it will be a fantastic show. The Electronic songs are immense.
I've started to think Morrissey and Marr actually respond better to playing bigger venues as they can see how far and wide their earlier material is so influential and that really stretches across generations. The crowd last weekend were a great mix of ages. In fairness that was due to Blondie rather than Johnny Marr but most were singing along to The Smiths songs with gusto.
People were also very complimentary of Johnny in the chippy afterwards.
(That's just my theory by the way you'd have to ask them. In their separate beds. In separate countries 😂)

I'm hoping Bernard joins him for an Electronic song but not sure if he's off sailing somewhere at the moment.

:bowing:

NO INVITATION FROM BLONDIE???
maybe she is disgusted about the 🐻 shoes
and bad reviews🐻‍❄️

:hammer:

👨‍💻

I just came back from the manchester show and the crowd only came alive during the smiths songs. Sad because I've grown to like some of his other work.

I just came back from the manchester show and the crowd only came alive during the smiths songs. Sad because I've grown to like some of his other work.
😐
i feel your pain😞
everybody immobile until the moz material comes on; i blame the aly and ory
crowd for encouraging his cometic cds. they go on you tube and fall over themselves
praising his video with 12 string 🎸 and berate any (n) in the comments. then you go
to watch the video and its all out of tune with the wrong chords:guitar:
but he gets full of pep and goes and hits a :head-smack: when he plays to normal peeps:hammer:

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom