Fever Dreams ECT

Just get back to cleaning up
The Hogg shit boy

You know nothing of music
Nothing of women or real life.

Post evidence on here of any gig
That you have attended.....

Barn dances will not be included.

It's odd isn't it? Whenever Marr is asked who his favourite lyricist is that he's worked with (or of all time) the answer is always someone like Isaac Brooks, Ian Curtis or whoever. It's never Morrissey. And yet it's the songs with Morrissey's lyrics that he plays the most of at his concerts (other than his own). If these other people are so great, why doesn't he treat the crowd to a song that he co-wrote by Modest Mouse or the Cribs or whoever. Why does he always choose to sing the words of Morrissey?
Marr is a spineless weasel. his actions and words rarely align

:)
most in the mini crowd split after wet leg did their concert🚣‍♂️
what kind of a suco concert is it that you need 3 groups to sell a few hundred tix ("ethical tix aka sucy tix nobody wants:lbf:)?

and they were giving them out for free outdoors along the hot fish stands. what shanda‼️

:hammer:

Johnny Marr's Fever Dreams double-album comes in at a respectable #12.

I love all that guitar talk and this little nugget about his first big Smiths check:

Johnny’s brand new 330 took care of a lot of the first year or so of his serious professional career. "Like most musicians of a certain age in Manchester, I got it from a shop called A1 Repairs, and I bought it with my first Smiths publishing advance. I bought that Rickenbacker for myself, an engagement ring for my girlfriend, a bass amp for Andy Rourke, and a drum kit for Mike Joyce."

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: making an auction but NOT giving the proceeds to Ukraine?:eek:
i guess he did all his philanthropy back with his first publishing check buying
drums and bass for DH and FH; for sure he didnt tell no one about his charity back
then.
he left the bass in drums wrapped up in the studio without any marks what a swell philanthropist
o_O
only now to deflect from his not giving the auction funds to the Ukraine does he share the info
I hope FH and DH show their appreciation towards :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: for being such a swell pal

:eek:
AHA!! as suspected: 'proceeds from this lot will go to supporting the Warrington and District Society for Deaf People':straightface:
Note:handpointright: it does NOT say that ALL PROCEEDS will go to the Deaf society.:bowing:

WELL WELL WELL! who would have known?
1000000000 guitar players have been directly influenced by
philanthropist/philosopher :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:‼️
wait, i take that back make that 100000000000000000000000000000000000000 guitar player
influencedo_O

hes an 'influencer' like the peeps in youtube:brows:

and wait hear this:
the new album was recorded in the afternoon because the saloona studio
has windows!!
(no curtains? maybe buy with the proceeds from the photo?)
the other album was made at night because the basement had 0 windows:horny:

Love that, a nice long interview with JM and no mention of that singer dude from the Smiths. I guess that’s what Moz wanted?

Love that, a nice long interview with JM and no mention of that singer dude from the Smiths. I guess that’s what Moz wanted?
Probably only because it’s an interview with a guitar magazine, so Marr is free to talk about favourite guitar pedals and the like (i.e. the kind of thing that makes most interviewers glaze over with boredom)

Chris Stein can't play on the Blondie tour, so why doesn't Marr help out? Maybe he can make a little extra cash. Glen Matlock in on bass.

Chris Stein can't play on the Blondie tour, so why doesn't Marr help out? Maybe he can make a little extra cash. Glen Matlock in on bass.
I heard Johnny might be playing on some songs with Blondie! Excited!

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom