Johnny Marr - "Barbarism" clip on @johnnymarrgram / Instagram; "I still miss Kirsty MacColl" article in The Spectator

Link posted in Strange/unexpected Moz references? originally mentioned by Maradona:

Last edited by a moderator:
Fabulous...
And he’s doing some dates in UK,
Hope he comes up North .

Johnny no leftie ?

his son opinionated,never.

Writing skills of a ten year old.
What nonsense. Are you talking about music writing or lyrics? If Marr is a ten year old then Moz must have written 'List Of The I Wish This Book Was Lost' ten years before he was born. A foetus would write better.

Writing skills of a ten year old.

Can you picture, in your mind, :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:, trying to write literature like List of The Lost using his very limited "dystopic comet" lexicon?
What a katastrofa that would be👩‍🚒
:hammer:

Fabulous...
And he’s doing some dates in UK,
Hope he comes up North .
I don't have much hope the dates will take place given the general shiteness of things at the moment...but if he gets to play Nottingham Rock City, I'll be there...telling him to give Moz a call... life's too short.

what a marvel the other Smith!!! It seems that Johnny likes to interact with fans, but Moz.. it's getting very boring, it forgets us it leaves us not remembering, it doesn't connect or register or anything!!! How unfair !!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have much hope the dates will take place given the general shiteness of things at the moment...but if he gets to play Nottingham Rock City, I'll be there...telling him to give Moz a call... life's too short.
Well said those two are very proud!! Why don't they let us enjoy their talents? The Universe and I deserve these two !!!! Np I know what they are waiting for if life is short and time passes inexorably!!!!!!

Good to hear from Johnny, altough it doesn’t sound like he will be playing in euro countries anytime zoon. Didn’t realize he wrote a song for Blondie. Next time he does that, I hope it will be a duet between Debbie Harry and Morrissey.

Good to hear from Johnny, altough it doesn’t sound like he will be playing in euro countries anytime zoon. Didn’t realize he wrote a song for Blondie. Next time he does that, I hope it will be a duet between Debbie Harry and Morrissey.
I’ll put my poetry in to the mix as
Well
And add some fairy dust
And then I’ll be on stage with
Mozzz and Marrrr as well 😜😜

What nonsense. Are you talking about music writing or lyrics? If Marr is a ten year old then Moz must have written 'List Of The I Wish This Book Was Lost' ten years before he was born. A foetus would write better.

guess you didn’t read the Spectator article then. If you think that’s good writing then you must check out some of Fiona’s articles, you’ll think she’s Shakespeare.

I'm going with you Carlis!!!! I'm going to do alchemy with Moz and Johnny!!!!! It's going to happen!!!!!!!We'll all be there with Moz and Johnny !!¡!!!!

guess you didn’t read the Spectator article then. If you think that’s good writing then you must check out some of Fiona’s articles, you’ll think she’s Shakespeare.
That's what happens when people post ambiguous comments such as 'writing skills of a ten year old'. The article was about Marr and I assumed the anonymous poster was talking about Marr.

That's what happens when people post ambiguous comments such as 'writing skills of a ten year old'. The article was about Marr and I assumed the anonymous poster was talking about Marr.

Actually the article was written by Marr, and the poster was on topic by criticizing Marr’s writing skills.

He’s always been right-handed. Just check any YouTube video and also check your eyes.

Not like Jimi or Ziggy. Lol.

But seriously though, I wonder if it was in Marr’s BMG contract that he had to reach a wider audience and that’s why he contributed to a conservative (right wing) media site.

Surprised they didn’t edit out his Brexit comment, so I guess we should at least give them credit for not doing so.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom