Johnny Marr at tonights gig

M

Michelangelo

Tunred up fo a bit to watch his old mate Moz's right hand man Boz 'featuring' with the Deltas. Gave out plectrums and everything, yeah yeah yeah....

> Tunred up fo a bit to watch his old mate Moz's right hand man Boz
> 'featuring' with the Deltas. Gave out plectrums and everything, yeah yeah
> yeah....

You are lying I hope?

Surely not. He is far too common.

Yeah, he was there..I said hello and shook his hand ONLY THE HAND THAT WROTE ALL THE SMITHS MUSIC!!!

Re: Yeah, he was there..I said hello and shook his hand ONLY THE HAND THAT WROTE ALL THE SMITHS MUSI

I spoke to Boz's bass player after the gig and he said Johnny had been rehearsing in the same building and just popped in to say hello to Boz.

> i didn't see him
> and its a small place

He is making a very good joke.

That's all.

If "MUSIC" be the food of love.

Play on...

That's how it goes.

What came first the chicken or the egg?

Which is the most important, in the great scheme of things?

Words or music?

Oh name that lyric??????????????????????

Re: Surely not. He is far too common.

if it was the night and day gig then i can believe this.johnny hangs out in there a lot, he always watches haven when they're on there.they're a band who's first album he produced and co wrote some songs with for their second.thing is though...johnny coming to say hello to boz = that they must have met on a prior occasion.with alain seemingly out of the frame could a moz/marr reunion be on the cards?

Great. I look forward to seeing the pics.

> Tunred up fo a bit to watch his old mate Moz's right hand man Boz
> 'featuring' with the Deltas. Gave out plectrums and everything, yeah yeah
> yeah....

And you know what happens to boys who LIE? I sincerely hope you have not been influenced by a certain Scotsmon with a bad haircut?

Sorry for Doubting!!

> And you know what happens to boys who LIE? I sincerely hope you have not
> been influenced by a certain Scotsmon with a bad haircut?

I've had the full story now, and feel so foolish for thinking this was a wind-up. Eh, who'd have thought?

Still can't believe nobody took a pic of the event though, especially in this day and age when everybody's got a camera on their phone *glare*. Have I got to do everythink meself?

Yeah he was there. Walked past us twice but he wasnt there especially to see Boz, he practices there every week. Wish I had spoke to him but he walks very fast for a little fella! Myabe Grim got some pictures???

Re: Sorry for Doubting!!

grim was videoing...i tired to take a pic on me phone but it came out blurred...not my cup of tea the music...nice seeing boz...he was mingling loads before the gig but alas i was too scared tot alk to him

A great night was had!
It was good to see DLF last night, glad to see he's back on the scene, good to see the usual SnG suspects there as well!

I didn't have my camcorder out when Johnny was about, that lucky f**ker M23 got given a plectrum by JM though grrr! I'm watching the gig now, I remember I had a chat with Boz after the gig but I'd been on the bevvy since 4 o'clock so I can't remember what I was mithering him about, all will become clear later though, I hope? It's not a bad film so far, the stage could have done with a bit more lighting maybe & I think I got to near the stage at times, so the sound gets a tad iffy! Oh shit I'm there dancing, eh oh aye M23 took over for a bit of the filming, oh look how did that girls bottom get there?
Oh aye 'John I'm Only Dancing' Boz on vocals! He just said "You've made an happy man very old", ring any bells eh? (MEN Arena 22 May 2004).
I asked him about the new stuff, he told me he'd sent Morrissey a few songs But that also others had too! Then we had a giggle about summat, I had someone bletherin down my ear so I can't make out what the kerfuffle was?

Grim
P.s. I'm not going to the SnG tonight, I'll shove some pics up from last night later though ok.

> grim was videoing...i tired to take a pic on me phone but it came out
> blurred...not my cup of tea the music...nice seeing boz...he was mingling
> loads before the gig but alas i was too scared tot alk to him

when did johnny get there?:'( missed him completely
i think i walkedm past the cam on me way back from the toilet...i was in a white shirt and possibly the youngest person there
loved the wink u gave me...did u even know who i was:)

Re: Yeah, he was there..I said hello and shook his hand ONLY THE HAND THAT WROTE ALL THE SMITHS MUSI

Me too!

Back
Top Bottom