Johnny Marr at Salford Uni

Any one going to this, as its open to the public. Im lucky enough to be going as im at the Uni. If there is a question and answers, wat shud i ask for the good of moz-solo!!!

I've just emailed for tickets too....... I was there at the 1986 gig at the Uni - my best ever all time gig too:guitar:

Jukebox Jury

"Would you join my band?"

Jut returned from my holidays to this - fab news - just emailed for tickets.

I graduated from Salford - in Maxwell building - many, many moons ago :(

Sat my exams in the room below the main theatre - the roof is held up with a latice structure because (rumour has it) that the ceiling collapsed the night of the Smiths gig because of all the dancing :)

Crowd: "Salford, Salford, Salford"
Morrissey: "Stretford, Stretford, Stretford! Ha ha ha - You've missed the last bus..."

I've emailed for a ticket, will probably be too late though :(

Off to Salford Uni in September as a so-called "mature" student. Didn't mention in my interview the main reason for choosing Salford ;)

I've seen Johnny Marr 6 times this year. I went to six R.E.M. shows in June and Modest Mouse was the second opening band. Well I'm not the biggest MM fan but they are good musicians especially Johnny and R.E.M. brought him out each night for Fall On Me which was cool. I actually got some great shots of him that I should share with you guys here. And in D.C. on June 11th my friends and I decided last minute to go to the show. Had no tickets, wound up getting 4 seats in the 2nd row hours before the show at the box office. We saw Johnny walking around the grounds. I bet he was the good luck charm. :)

I've seen Johnny Marr 6 times this year. I went to six R.E.M. shows in June and Modest Mouse was the second opening band. Well I'm not the biggest MM fan but they are good musicians especially Johnny and R.E.M. brought him out each night for Fall On Me which was cool. I actually got some great shots of him that I should share with you guys here. And in D.C. on June 11th my friends and I decided last minute to go to the show. Had no tickets, wound up getting 4 seats in the 2nd row hours before the show at the box office. We saw Johnny walking around the grounds. I bet he was the good luck charm. :)
I saw him four times in the last year! :guitar: Yes, please share. :)

Has anyone received a confirmation saying they have reservations? I have applied but not heard anything yet.

Well I only applied yesterday, so imagine the request wont get picked up on until tomorrow sometime.

Jukebox Jury

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom