Johnny Marr announces spring 2019 US tour

:lbf: :mock:

:laughing:

None of the shows have come close to selling out despite their tiny size.
they cant give away the tix.:rofl:

balcony in nyc was closed:bow:

what a catastrophe the charming man video:whip:

Actually concert was out on Long Island. The walking anus Steven was performing on Broadway in NYC that night.

No sell outs? Detroit is sold out. No more tickets. The white people from the Detroit suburbs and Canadians from Windsor have sold club out.

As for The Paramount show you are correct. We might have been able to squeeze you in. But both side balconies and the three rear balconies were freakin jammed with fans. Do take the time to look at video posted on UTube by Robert Harmon. It's the final encore when Johnny played There is a Light and You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby. You'll get a good look at the Monday night crowd. Hardly anywhere to stand or sit.

Anyhow Doviak sends his regards.

Peace. Stop hating on Johnny.

:lbf: :mock:

:laughing:

None of the shows have come close to selling out despite their tiny size.
they cant give away the tix.:rofl:

balcony in nyc was closed:bow:

what a catastrophe the charming man video:whip:

Actually concert was out on Long Island. The walking anus Steven was performing on Broadway in NYC that night.

No sell outs? Detroit is sold out. No more tickets. The white people from the Detroit suburbs and Canadians from Windsor have sold club out.

As for The Paramount show you are correct. We might have been able to squeeze you in. But both side balconies and the three rear balconies were freakin jammed with fans. Do take the time to look at video posted on UTube by Robert Harmon. It's the final encore when Johnny played There is a Light and You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby. You'll get a good look at the Monday night crowd. Hardly anywhere to stand or sit. As Johnny said about the show, "nice one, nice one"!

That video was filmed from the front of the upstairs balcony which you say was "closed". A video is worth a thousand words. The "eyes" have it.

As for The Paramount show you are correct. We might have been able to squeeze you in. But both side balconies and the three rear balconies were freakin jammed with fans. Do take the time to look at video posted on UTube by Robert Harmon. It's the final encore when Johnny played There is a Light and You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby. You'll get a good look at the Monday night crowd. Hardly anywhere to stand or sit. As Johnny said about the show, "nice one, nice one"!

That video was filmed from the front of the upstairs balcony which you say was "closed". A video is worth a thousand words. The "eyes" have it.

:rolleyes:

long island?doh:

its the day before the show you have to get the tix at the box office.doh:
they probably are giving them away.
go to the sucko :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: site and you will be pleasantly surprised that
its NOT sold out.:lbf:
had it been sold out Mr Comet would have it splashed all over that sucko site.:lbf:

filmed by the Missus who was up there but the area was closed to the public as you can see you can probably fit another 1000 people on the floor. everybody is taking enormous space since there are
so few people in there:lbf:

poor wretches, i take it the 'band' are on rations of bread and water:straightface:

As for The Paramount show you are correct. We might have been able to squeeze you in. But both side balconies and the three rear balconies were freakin jammed with fans. Do take the time to look at video posted on UTube by Robert Harmon. It's the final encore when Johnny played There is a Light and You Just Haven't Earned It Yet Baby. You'll get a good look at the Monday night crowd. Hardly anywhere to stand or sit.

Anyhow Doviak sends his regards.

i wish :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: would quit butchering the Moz material, stick to his
sucky songs like the "Tracers":drama:
dumb songs about aliens and comets. but leave the Moz stuff alone.

Shut the f*** up anon c*** foreigner coward. John Maher lives in Portland, Oregon dumbass. I don't even give a f*** or care to know where "Portland, Maine" is.

you didnt really i think i would actually listen to another caterwauling Mr Comet video?

i noticed a top button missing on the pink shirt:straightface:

Well one thing's for sure: Johnny Marr looks sexier putting on a shirt than Morrissey does taking his off!

:crazy:

he only showed his naked pencil neck with the ridiculous :bird: tattoo.
disgusting spectacle:barf: thats why in public he wears the shirt buttoned up
to his chin. the poor twat.

cant he get a regular shirt with all the buttons intact?:relieved:

:crazy:

he only showed his naked pencil neck with the ridiculous :bird: tattoo.
disgusting spectacle:barf: thats why in public he wears the shirt buttoned up
to his chin. the poor twat.

cant he get a regular shirt with all the buttons intact?:relieved:

Wow, how closely are you looking at these videos that you notice a tiny missing button? I think that speaks volumes!

Wow, how closely are you looking at these videos that you notice a tiny missing button? I think that speaks volumes!

:straightface:

Yes it does it speaks volumes as to him having no money to buy proper clothes.
hes been know to wear the one flowery shirt for 2-3 years. now he has a blue shirt
with little hearts on it, lets see when he will be able to afford another new shirt.o_O

that nice that he starts the instagram with the name handsome devil:lbf:
maybe cant afford contacts,thinking he is beautiful. :lbf::lbf:

more like bizarre scarecrow:lbf:

:straightface:

Yes it does it speaks volumes as to him having no money to buy proper clothes.
hes been know to wear the one flowery shirt for 2-3 years. now he has a blue shirt
with little hearts on it, lets see when he will be able to afford another new shirt.o_O

that nice that he starts the instagram with the name handsome devil:lbf:
maybe cant afford contacts,thinking he is beautiful. :lbf::lbf:

more like bizarre scarecrow:lbf:

Here's some more video, nice and slow so you can take it all in and just revel in Johnny's beauty. You're welcome!

Here's some more video, nice and slow so you can take it all in and just revel in Johnny's beauty. You're welcome!

Missus,
now I see with this recent close up why he had to buy the new blue flowery shirt. :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
has gained a considerable amount of weight:bowing:
look how the fat blobs up and down.:expressionless:
the old pink flowery shit wouldnt fit. that explains the missing buttons. they probably popped off
due to the fat.:mask:

Missus,
now I see with this recent close up why he had to buy the new blue flowery shirt. :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:
has gained a considerable amount of weight:bowing:
look how the fat blobs up and down.:expressionless:
the old pink flowery shit wouldnt fit. that explains the missing buttons. they probably popped off
due to the fat.:mask:

Haha, that's all muscle my friend!

Back
Top Bottom