Johnny Marr and The Healers announce Manchester club shows

• Thread starter alcoholic afternoons
  • Start date
Last edited by a moderator:
How long till you morons say this is a Morrissey site not a Marr site?

Thought Johnny band was history, anyway hope the ones who go enjoy the show,hope he plays a Smiths track [or 4]about his band I am sure 2 names will not in the band, make it 4[I surely hope Johnny looks at ex bandmembers, to be precise Alain Whyte]

Johnny Marr is a nice person and a great artist.

Show some respect, bastards.

he says nothing to me about my life and never has stupid uninteresting arsehole ignoramous but he will continue to prance because he is as thick as f***

Failed failed . Little man what now? Little little little foolish man. The root of all evil .

he says nothing to me about my life and never has stupid uninteresting arsehole ignoramous but he will continue to prance because he is as thick as f***

goodness, such invective! not sure what your major issue is with marr, but that's a bit over the line. remember, he's the guy who wrote the music and helped propel the song from which you quote. that's worthy of Some modicum of respect.

I can't believe there are people on here criticising Johhny Marr. He was the genius who provided you all with the chords and musical riffs that still ring through your fickle veins. Wake up. Without him The Smiths would never have become the band you adore so much. Yes, we love Mozzer- no need to say why, but don't criticise the other genius in the band!

I don't get people who don't like (or even HATE Johnny Marr), especially in this site. He's the nicest man in the world! where does all this hate come from, for God's sake? Everyone here loves Morrissey, so why not Johnny? he was the other half of the Smiths' soul. No Johnny Marr - No Smiths.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom