Johnny Marr And Hans Zimmer will score new James Bond movie No Time To Die

Or on one hand, after being distraught over his worst selling album ever, Morrissey releases a new album of original songs which will possibly sell 30k copies and spend 1 or 2 weeks in the top 10 before disappearing out of the charts.

On the other, Marr is involved in writing the score for a film which will be seen by millions of people and will possibly be one of the top 50 highest grossing films of all time.

Bond films are to art, what my shit is to food.

Who cares, in reality they gross nearly a billion dollars and that means a lot of people will hear Marr’s work. Wonder whether he negotiated a % of the profits rather than a fixed fee?

I'm really interested in hearing Johnny playing that iconic Bond guitar line - he's got to do that, right? Did you hear his version of Bowie's "Heroes" ("Helden") done for German Nike? He worked with Hans Zimmer on that as well, with Bowie's vocals.

Is he so broke he has to make German commercials, of Bowie songs no less??:censored:
doesnt he have ANY money??????????
nobody is going to make a commercial with a comet that is going to blow everything up :drama:

so they go with Bowie who can actually write a song. what disgrace for our :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

what wont Le Pew do for few quid????:censored:

I'm really interested in hearing Johnny playing that iconic Bond guitar line - he's got to do that, right? Did you hear his version of Bowie's "Heroes" ("Helden") done for German Nike? He worked with Hans Zimmer on that as well, with Bowie's vocals.

Wait a minute. Johnny Le Pew is recording commercials for NIKE!!!?? Capitalist exploiters who make their low grade products in Guatemalan sweat shops where children are paid exploitative wages and have to sleep in balconies??? How dare he do such a thing? I ACCUSE LE PEW!!

Is he so broke he has to make German commercials, of Bowie songs no less??:censored:
doesnt he have ANY money??????????
nobody is going to make a commercial with a comet that is going to blow everything up :drama:

so they go with Bowie who can actually write a song. what disgrace for our :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft:

what wont Le Pew do for few quid????:censored:

Haha, at least he’s not autographing David Bowie albums and hawking them for exorbitant prices at shows!!

No!!!! Massive Bond fan here. If Mr. Marr plays the jangle rubbish on Bond's theme, I will promptly exit the theater. Absolute wrong choice.

Wait a minute. Johnny Le Pew is recording commercials for NIKE!!!?? Capitalist exploiters who make their low grade products in Guatemalan sweat shops where children are paid exploitative wages and have to sleep in balconies??? How dare he do such a thing? I ACCUSE LE PEW!!

Haha, at least he’s not autographing David Bowie albums and hawking them for exorbitant prices at shows!!

No hes actually promoting with a commercial third word exploiters!!!! a COMMERCIAL!! How can he do this?
Is this the money he uses to purchase and maintain his wigs?

Johnny's hair and whether this means he stands to make more money than Morrissey this year aside, it's a pretty intriguing prospect. If he really is getting equal billing with Hans Zimmer (as he did on the soundtrack to Freeheld) then that spells a guitar-led soundtrack with Johnny all over it. But, unlike Freeheld (which was pretty understated), a Bond film is going to demand strong hooks, motifs etc. Could possibly be amazing.

Johnny's hair and whether this means he stands to make more money than Morrissey this year aside, it's a pretty intriguing prospect. If he really is getting equal billing with Hans Zimmer (as he did on the soundtrack to Freeheld) then that spells a guitar-led soundtrack with Johnny all over it. But, unlike Freeheld (which was pretty understated), a Bond film is going to demand strong hooks, motifs etc. Could possibly be amazing.

didnt you read what the Puppet posted??? :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: soul belongs to Nike:rage:
not surprised. rumors were rampant that he was eating pork chunks during his last
unsuccessful tiny mini tour.:censored:

pork chunks and onions paid for by Nike.:swear

Looks pretty cool to me!

Bond trailer & film must-haves:

Section(s) filmed from a helicopter/drone
Car chase(s)
Shooty bang bang(s)
Explosion(s)
Sex scene(s)
Fist fight(s)
Encircled man firing pistol

Have you suddenly gone woke?

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: should wear a Nike bag over his head in public to hide his shamedoh:

WTF?? the movie is already made??? with NO :frogface: music in it?
it was all FAKE NEWS?:rage:

Music is usually one of the last elements added to a movie, in conjunction with or after editing. For instance if the director wants the music to heighten the action on screen, the timing of the music has to match exactly.

A movie trailer is often put out with generic music before the movie is completed.

:rolleyes:

didnt you watch the trailer it already has the james bond music on it FFSdoh:

maybe :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: will go from theater to theater and play his:guitar: behind a curtain
running from place to place with his new NIKE shoes what a scandal:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom