Johnny Marr’s new live record: London and Manchester shows

Each show is a double cd set. You can get the downloads only on his website. I think I prefer the London over the Manchester, but it may be because I listened to it first and it has Matt Johnson on it.

I know they're double still these are CDr's (burn at home)....not normal CD's....just like James latest EP "Better than That" i just regret paying so much for such quality i prefer files instead.

I just hope someone share the 2 mp3s concerts here on morrissey-solo. I love cd's but if the format is dying let it die with pride, cdr's are an inferior product for the consumer.

WHAT?????? THE 30 POUND CD IS ON A CHEAPO CDR??????????:bowing: how is this possible???

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO 'NEW VOODOO RECORDS AND TAPES'? did the missus shut
it down???:okay:

wont be posted here as we all know the missus is monitoring.:okay: not a pence escape their collective notice.:moneybag:

WHAT?????? THE 30 POUND CD IS ON A CHEAPO CDR??????????:bowing: how is this possible???

WHATEVER HAPPENED TO 'NEW VOODOO RECORDS AND TAPES'? did the missus shut
it down???:okay:

wont be posted here as we all know the missus is monitoring.:okay: not a pence escape their collective notice.:moneybag:

Not 1 cd but 2 double ones = 4 cd'r for 30 pounds + shipment + taxes.

No tracklist printed either on the digipacks...

2018 New Voodoo under exclusive license to Live Here now Limited.
https://img.discogs.com/MKGjdqMA9fg...gs-images/R-12794033-1542571922-7868.jpeg.jpg

So not an "official release" pretty much a rushed, grab money, unofficial, cheap one... Just like the Depeche mode ones released on previous tours, at least those were CD's.

Released in a tri-fold cardboard sleeve. Track list does not appear on the sleeve or discs. Durations similarly not present.

℗ & © 2018 New Voodoo Ltd. under exclusive license to Live Here Now Limited.

Not 1 cd but 2 double ones = 4 cd'r for 30
pounds + shipment + taxes.

No tracklist printed either on the digipacks...

2018 New Voodoo under exclusive license to Live Here now Limited.
https://img.discogs.com/MKGjdqMA9fg...gs-images/R-12794033-1542571922-7868.jpeg.jpg

So not an "official release" pretty much a rushed, grab money, unofficial, cheap one... Just like the Depeche mode ones released on previous tours, at least those were CD's.

WTF!!!??? CAN THIS OUTRAGE BE TRUE!!??

CHEAPO CDR THAT GO 100 FOR A PENCE!!!!?????? 30 BRIT POUNDS!!!!???

ANOTHER
NEW VOODOO :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: CHEAPO MONEY GRAB SPECIAL WITH NO TIMINGS OR SONG TITLES???:censored:

These recordings were made and available right after each concert! Some real risk-taking, confidence and professionalism involved here. Not to mention the technology and logistics involved.

Just listened to the London show again last night - a real virtuoso performance by the whole band!

These recordings were made and available right after each concert! Some real risk-taking, confidence and professionalism involved here. Not to mention the technology and logistics involved.

Just listened to the London show again last night - a real virtuoso performance by the whole band!

some real CHEAPOGRAHY :lbf:

40 BRITSH POUNDS FOR THE VINYL!!!!!! HOLY HIGHWAY COMET ROBBERY!!!

the CHEAPO CDR TRANSFERRED TO A VINYL 40 BRITISH SMACKEROOS!!!

:eek:

how are :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: followers are going to survive the comet attack??? the wont have the
funds to dig a hole for themselves.:pensive:

Didn’t realise that, I bought both and they are brilliant, shows just how talented they are as a collective.

MIXED DURING THE SHOW!??

WARNING! MUSICAL TRAINWRECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:astonished:

Bahaha we have a clown here, do you know what would be really fun clown? if you upload those Marr mp3s here at morrissey-solo. THAT would be fun and THEN i'd be laughing. :D

Bahahaha!

:straightface:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: is DRAMATIC . no clowns in drama:drama:
no clownery in cometry FFS

Didn’t realise that, I bought both and they are brilliant, shows just how talented they are as a collective.

That second guitar/keyboard played by James Doviak adds so much. The Smiths songs sound like Craig Gannon era live but better because the technology can reproduce the studio guitar sounds so faithfully. "Headmaster Ritual" sounds particularly full and clear.

I love that even though Johnny is a Fender guy through and through, Doviak uses a Yamaha SG and two amp setups, one a Marshall and one Fender. As a full-on nerd, I'd love to know which amp set up he uses for which songs or if they are both always in play. Doviak plays the iconic slide part on How Soon Is Now - how great would it be to do that? That sound is all-encompassing!

yes it sounds like a wonderful and exciting 10 car crash on the autobahn.:thumb:

also, it sounds as if it was mixed on the fly by a deaf person.:ear::princess:

Back
Top Bottom