Johnny Marr’s new live record: London and Manchester shows

A

Anonymous

Released on his website with little fanfare. These recordings are really really good. I️ think the Smiths songs are even better then his ‘13 live CD.

Of the two shows available, the Manchester show is mixed better. Both are great though.

Released on his website with little fanfare. These recordings are really really good. I️ think the Smiths songs are even better then his ‘13 live CD.

I have both, the performances and sound quality are amazing! It just proves what a fantastic live band they are. Would love to also have the last show with “This Charming Man” on it.

I have both, the performances and sound quality are amazing! It just proves what a fantastic live band they are. Would love to also have the last show with “This Charming Man” on it.

I have both as well, they are brilliant and the delivery of The Smiths songs is excellent. There's a great version of Headmaster Ritual from his KEPX show last month with some great balanced comments from real Morrissey/Smiths fans rather than the odd bitter one eyed people and moronic trolls that infest this site nowadays.

Last edited:
I have both as well, they are brilliant and the delivery of The Smiths songs is excellent. There's a great version of Headmaster Ritual from his KEPX show last month with some great balanced comments from real Morrissey/Smiths fans rather than the odd bitter one eyed people and moronic trolls that infest this site nowadays.

Great riffs repeated over and over which are made brilliant by Morrissey’s lyrics and sense of rhythm and melody. It amazes me that people don’t see most of Johnny’s tunes are incredibly repetitive but brilliantly executed. He also can’t sing for toffee but has great pitch. If you want to know what Morrissey contributed to The Smiths compare The Draize Train to You Just Haven’t Earned it Yet,Baby.

Great riffs repeated over and over which are made brilliant by Morrissey’s lyrics and sense of rhythm and melody. It amazes me that people don’t see most of Johnny’s tunes are incredibly repetitive but brilliantly executed. Johnny can’t sing for toffee but has great pitch. If you want to know what Morrissey contributed to The Smiths compared The Draize Train to You Just Haven’t Earned it Yet,Baby.

He sings “Same old jokes since 1982” I notice. Hmmmmmmmm

WTF??????? what did you say? A NEW DRAMAJ LIVE ALBUM!!!!!!!!!

well, why didnt you say so in the first place????!!!!!!

Everybody get ready, im your marks get set and :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

He sings “Same old jokes since 1982” I notice. Hmmmmmmmm

Guess he thinks the Smiths were just a joke.

A bit ungrateful, if true.

...some great balanced comments from real Morrissey/Smiths fans rather than the odd bitter one eyed people and moronic trolls that infest this site nowadays.

Agree, I don’t understand why people visit a site dedicated to an artist that they can not stand. Guess that’s just what trolls do.

My favorite is "Last Night I Dreamt" from the London show. There's something about Johnny singing it all out, so brilliantly and then launching into that final guitar outro that is completely amazing. It's quite an achievement. I can't help but be overwhelmed by his talent, his creativity, his drive to accomplish more. Very inspirational.

My favorite is "Last Night I Dreamt" from the London show. There's something about Johnny singing it all out, so brilliantly and then launching into that final guitar outro that is completely amazing. It's quite an achievement. I can't help but be overwhelmed by his talent, his creativity, his drive to accomplish more. Very inspirational.

:rolleyes:

:straightface:

:crazy:

now put on the DramaJ back on so i can :sleeping: off.:sleeping:

thank you now i can sleep with some of that catastrophic coma comet music.:sleeping::sleeping:

I love him, with me always even though the hubbies favourite expression is “I’m sick of that bloody man “ but he bought me the pillow case.....

30 british pounds for both cd's??....i don't think so.... Release them both on iTunes too and i'll buy them in the meantime the pirate bay will do the job...

30 british pounds for both cd's??....i don't think so.... Release them both on iTunes too and i'll buy them in the meantime the pirate bay will do the job...

WTF!!!!!!

30 BRITISH POUNDS FOR BOTH CDS!!!!!!????????????????????????????

THATS AN OUTRAGEOUS SUM!!!! NOT ONLY OUTRAGEOUS ITS DAMN NEAR DYSTOPIC!!!!:swear:swear

Yes DramaJ we know at most a dozen or so :crazy: will buy the catastrophic artifact, but havent they suffered enough after purchasing the COMET CD:openmouth:

Each show is a double cd set. You can get the downloads only on his website. I think I prefer the London over the Manchester, but it may be because I listened to it first and it has Matt Johnson on it.

Back
Top Bottom