Johnny Marr’s Manchester Derby Playlist (includes "top 5 Smiths songs")

Give me your top 5 Smiths songs?

-How Soon Is Now?
-The Headmaster Ritual
-Bigmouth Strikes Again
-There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
-Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me

And finally, what are the top 5 songs you’ve been involved with since the Smiths?

-Get The Message - Electronic
-Dashboard - Modest Mouse
-Slow Emotion Replay - The The
-City Of Bugs - The Cribs
-No Time To Die - Billie Eilish

New Town Velocity is one of the best songs he's ever written, solo or with The Smiths or with various side projects.

Surprised he didn't pick it.

He didn't, he just completed your sentence in his opinion as you left it open ended.

It was a challenge. Why didn’t you ask the anon why he did so?

Because it wouldn’t fit your agenda as a Johnny defender.

Do you really share the same opinion as that anon? That the work Marr did after The Smiths is greater ?!

It was a challenge. Why didn’t you ask the anon why he did so?

Because it wouldn’t fit your agenda as a Johnny defender.

Do you really share the same opinion as that anon? That the work Marr did after The Smiths is greater ?!

No not at all but he's entitled to his opinion

New Town Velocity is one of the best songs he's ever written, solo or with The Smiths or with various side projects.

Surprised he didn't pick it.
Well, he did mention Bigmouth and There is a Light; Velocity is (clearly it seems to me) a hybrid of the former two—but musically as good as neither. Lyrically, it’s decent though.

No not at all but he's entitled to his opinion

As I am to mine.

And I was not challenging the anons opinion.

I was giving my opinion, and my opinion is that the anon must be :crazy:
for believing that Marr’s work after
The Smiths is greater.

As I am to mine.

And I was not challenging the anons opinion.

I was giving my opinion, and my opinion is that the anon must be :crazy:
for believing that Marr’s work after
The Smiths is greater.

Yes you are and I never said anything about your opinion but why do feel the need to belittle people for having a different opinion to you?

Yes you are and I never said anything about your opinion but why do feel the need to belittle people for having a different opinion to you?

Why are you belittling my opinion by saying that I can’t reply in the way I did to the anon?

Why can’t YOU accept that people have different opinions?

Why are you belittling my opinion by saying that I can’t reply in the way I did to the anon?

Why can’t YOU accept that people have different opinions?

I'm saying nothing about your opinions, I'm simply asking why you feel the need to belittle other peoples opinions.

I'm saying nothing about your opinions,

But you said my reply (my opinion)was a ‘challenge’. No my reply to the anon was my opinion.

Why can’t you accept that people have different opinions ?

I'm simply asking why you feel the need to belittle other peoples opinions.

Why do you see the posting of my opinions as belittling other people’s opinions?

Did that anon tell you they felt belittled?

Did your opinions and your pro-Marr stance feel belittled by my opinions?

But you said my reply was a ‘challenge’. No my reply to the anon was my opinion.

Why can’t you accept that people have different opinions ?

Why do you see the posting of my opinions as belittling other people’s opinions?

Did your opinions and your pro-Marr stance feel belittled by my opinions?

My pro Marr stance? I've said time and time again, I prefer Morrissey's albums but Marr live. Is that a pro Marr stance? I respect both of them.

My pro Marr stance? I've said time and time again, I prefer Morrissey's albums but Marr live. Is that a pro Marr stance?

I read the last report I think that in seto of the Derby that I do not know what it is, the point is that they asked Johnny which were the most talented composers and lyricists who worked with him, and the question referred to the entire career of JMarr and again I ignore Moz, I think Johnny should not ignore was the best that was by his side I do not understand these custiones of rivalries and ego and more ego Long live Morrissey!!!!!!

Oh boy, the small john f*cking shithead marr, he needs to be canceled

Why don't you answer a simple question. Why did you feel the need to call someone else's opinion crazy. It's not a difficult question.

Why don't you answer a simple question. Why did you feel the need to call someone else's opinion crazy. It's not a difficult question.

Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Now, answer mine ....

Am I not allowed to have an opinion?

Now, answer mine ....

Of course you are allowed an opinion. My question, which you seem very reluctant to answer, is why you do you feel you have to challenge other peoples opinions, it's just their opinion. It's something you do quite regularly but hey ho, you clearly don't want to divulge why, so I'm off to watch Inventing Anna for a while.

Of course you are allowed an opinion. My question, which you seem very reluctant to answer, is why you do you feel you have to challenge other peoples opinions, it's just their opinion. It's something you do quite regularly but hey ho, you clearly don't want to divulge why, so I'm off to watch Inventing Anna for a while.

My reply to the anon was my opinion. It is YOU that keeps calling my opinion a ‘challenge’.

I don’t see my opinion to the anon as a ‘challenge’ nor was that my intention, nor was I in need of a reply back from the anon.

It is YOU that sees my opinion as a ‘challenge’, it is you that sees the posting of my opinions as a way for me to ‘ belittle’ others.

I’m sorry that you feel belittled by my posts.

I’m only giving my opinions here.
I hope one day you can accept that people have different opinions than yours.

can someone gag marr sometime soon.it is a never ending run of interviews and posts on just about anything and everything.marr is on here more than M.

Tags
johnny marr
Back
Top Bottom