Johnny Marr’s favorite Smiths song -and his thoughts on Morrissey’s contribution - Kyle Mullin / YouTube

If you'd actually listened to that clip, rather than posting a knee-jerk jerkism, like you always do, you will have heard him praise Morrissey's contribution.

Perhaps your new year's resolution should be 'Stop being such a f***ing idiot"
:lbf:

cuck: LePew your fav one is where you have no contribution you cant hear the
stupid guitar riff, thats surprising seeing that your are a fabooolos walter ego,how is this possible?

DramaJ: WAIT:swear

ITS BUILT AROUND THE DUMB GUITAR RIFF ROUND AND ROUND FFS:straightface:

thats why you dont hear the :guitar: because i ORCHESTRATED IT!!

cuck: it goes ROUND AND ROUND:crazy:

DramaJ: yes

cuck; and you ORCHESTRATED it? with an Orchestra?

DramaJ: orchestra but without an orchestra

cuck: you orchestrated it without an orchestra but with the dumb
little :guitar: that nobody can hear? an imaginary orchestra with a merry go round dumb guitar is this what you mean to say?

DramaJ: dont be a docile cvunt:censored:
ITS A MELANCHOLIC SIDE OF MY DRAMATIC SELF AND I BLEW IT UP!!!
THE HEART OF THE SONG IS THE GUITAR I ORCHESTRATED IT!! with the imaginary non existing orchestra that no one can hear but is the heart of the song GOT IT , you annoying twat?
I BLEW IT UP You HEAR BLEW IT UP ME DRAMAJ I DID IT:crazy:

:hammer:

:)
its the MELANCHOLY INTROSPECTIVE ROUND AND ROUND ORCHESTRA side of myself.:crazy:

I AM :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: I CONTAIN MULTITUDES I AM THE BOMB:lbf:

Johnny mentioned being impressed with the 'composition' Moz brought to that song. Moz was and is so much more than a singer or lyricist. His vocals direct the melody and turn a great piece of music into an all time superlative classic. And he's done that over and over again. Viva Moz.

At the time when the song was released, I always thought it had been composed on a piano/synth idea and that the 'simple' guitar line had been vamped or improvised over the top. It was only when Johnny did his book tour and demonstrated that it actually started with the creation of the guitar riff first that I realised how it came together. As a guitar player myself, I have learned the riff and it is staggeringly beautiful, actually quite complex melodically and one of the best things he's ever done and sounds amazing when you hear it in isolation played solo.

nobody "NOTICED" the "SUBTLE SUBVERSIVE" "ROUND AND ROUND" dumb :guitar:
that "UNDERLINED":lbf:
the song because the whole thing is made up by the Dramatic One.
:straightface:
but once he wrote it in his book his half dozen docile mini walter egos
took up his made up pap FFS
its based around Moz lyrics and melody not some imaginary
round and round :guitar: with an invisible orchestra that doesnt
exist. an imaginary DIY orchestra?
what are we even talking about here? Garbanzo beans?
who ever even heard of such a thing a ROUND AND ROUND
ORCHESTRA INTROSPECTIVE MELANCHOLIC:guitar: WTF?

🙄

It’s Quite obvious that certain posters never have liked The Smiths, and for most on here that is completely bewildering 😠

Of course Johnny is quite right about this piece of music.

I can remember buying, then playing the album for the very first time, it took my breath away, especially this song and if I remember correctly made number 30 in the charts at Christmas week,
With Steve Wright predicting it was going to be the Christmas no 1 ,

Tongue in cheek perhaps 😆

If you look closely to Johnnys right you’ll see a small framed picture,
It looks like Morrissey. But I could be very wrong here 😬

It would take eyes better than mine to make out that level of detail. Do you mean to the right of Johnny (i.e. Johnny's left)? That small framed picture could be Moz, seems like a Moz type pose.
I bought a new turntable yesterday and am sitting here enjoying Strangeways in its deserved glory.

Just watched the new Doctor Who new year special. Decent script but looking forward to the regeneration later this year. I wonder what (if anything) Moz watched over Christmas.

Interesting, the pose looks right... but even when screenshotted and enlarged the image is way too pixelated to tell.

It would take eyes better than mine to make out that level of detail. Do you mean to the right of Johnny (i.e. Johnny's left)? That small framed picture could be Moz, seems like a Moz type pose.
I bought a new turntable yesterday and am sitting here enjoying Strangeways in its deserved glory.

Just watched the new Doctor Who new year special. Decent script but looking forward to the regeneration later this year. I wonder what (if anything) Moz watched over Christmas.
I thought it looked like a Mozz pose.

Best be careful here we could start rumours of a reunion 😉

I haven’t seen Dr Who since Tom Baker was on the go 😔

Marr, Morrissey and Street are the producers, their influence varied track to track.

:brows::gun::chicken:
so thats the ticket, JR?:lbf:
i figured youd pop up with you usual kneejerkjerkism, once old
SR LePew got caught ONCE again self aggrandizing and super walter egoing himself.

IM THE PRODUCER!!!!!:swear
IM THE BOMB I EXPLODE IM THE QUIDDITY:swear

right. Sr LePew is the rare non fungus fungi.

to wit: the legal papers, AND TRUE REALITY have only one producer
Stephen Street, including the sound orchestration for the song.
Moz is the CREATOR and ARTISTE(y)

quit walteregoing FFS show some class:hammer:

It's Aldous Huxley

adf57e08333c9101808736909b4a9f71.jpg

so thats the ticket, JR?:lbf:
i figured youd pop up with you usual kneejerkjerkism, once old
SR LePew got caught ONCE again self aggrandizing and super walter egoing himself.

IM THE PRODUCER!!!!!:swear
IM THE BOMB I EXPLODE IM THE QUIDDITY:swear

right. Sr LePew is the rare non fungus fungi.

to wit: the legal papers, AND TRUE REALITY have only one producer
Stephen Street, including the sound orchestration for the song.
Moz is the CREATOR and ARTISTE(y)

quit walteregoing FFS show some class:hammer:

Bit of a strange reaction but i believe that is your thing;). As far as i understood it all three had production credits, with Morrissey and Marr having greater input on their own contributions, if that has changed then i wasn't aware and have learnt something new(thanks)

:guardsman::thumbsup::clapping:

Bit of a strange reaction but i believe that is your thing;). As far as i understood it all three had production credits, with Morrissey and Marr having greater input on their own contributions, if that has changed then i wasn't aware and have learnt something new(thanks)
:rolleyes:

has SR LePew been making war stories during the holidays
"Jr, I invented rainfall":crazy:

lets Fredo up FH Mike with a half dozen🍻 at the chinese buffet
and he too will end up having produced the hand claps:lbf:

a shanda total shanda:mad:

Jr, on a side note, how much does Sr charge for to have hopeless cucks ask him dumb questions on the youtube?:lbf:

Tags
johnny marr

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom