Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

Not sure Some Girls are bigger than Others is about breasts - though as with many Moz lyrics it may well have various and multi-layered meanings. Think it could actually be about vaginas. The subject that’s been the one concern from the Ice Age to the Dole Age I think refers to the differing sizes of men’s penises - and the converse of this is the differing sizes of women’s vaginas. This is something boys discover when and if they sleep with different girls. Maybe M did have sex with women, even if only when a teenager perhaps ... though I guess it’s none of our business .... or maybe he has made it our business.....

Moz fans need to come to terms with the fact that Morrissey likes woman

Not sure Some Girls are bigger than Others is about breasts - though as with many Moz lyrics it may well have various and multi-layered meanings. Think it could actually be about vaginas. The subject that’s been the one concern from the Ice Age to the Dole Age I think refers to the differing sizes of men’s penises - and the converse of this is the differing sizes of women’s vaginas. This is something boys discover when and if they sleep with different girls. Maybe M did have sex with women, even if only when a teenager perhaps ... though I guess it’s none of our business .... or maybe he has made it our business.....

This is an additional verse which Moz used to sing live:

"On the shop floor
There's a calendar
As obvious as snow
as if we didn't know...
some girls are bigger than others."

Sounds like it's about breasts to me.

:poutingcat:sock puppets, please note:

if this character:
tumblr_mcqo47vq981qimibko1_1280.jpg

can be said to be straight then everybody is straight.:kissingsmiling:

This is an additional verse which Moz used to sing live: