Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

Aggressive migrants may come across as frightening and good at using violence but they are all cowards who out number people and they even turn on women. At least they chose lesbian women who usually are better at defending themselves than hetero women but it's still weak.

One on one they never stand a chance.

cropped-stopracismsm-1-1.jpg

941400_1.jpg

You gave up didn't you and think you are clever and we all like a bit of colour around here but you posting that will never shut down the people who live in reality.

Just post every picture you can find and why not use the same one over and over in a vain attempt to brainwash people into silence. Something tells me they have tried it for ages and failed and so will you.

But it is funny so don't stop now you gave up debating.

F50E35C9-4EED-4498-847B-6B0E1F6AA576.jpeg https://www.nme.com/news/music/johnny-marrs-message-spain-not-everyone-england-f***ing-dick-mad-cool-2528339/amp?__twitter_impression=trueg

I'm not quite sure why you felt the need to attempt to turn these incidents into some kind of purile competition. Do you feel like you are winning?

I do not excuse any violence. I'm therefore unsure as to what you think your point is? I do and will continue to dispute the racism and homophobia you apply to your every utterance. You are irrational, angry and seemingly a little unhinged. The contents of your conspiratorial posts are, for the most part, hateful diatribes against groups of people you seem to think of as being inferior to the conventional white, straight westerner. Views shared by David Copeland. I draw the comparison for its accuracy. Hate breeds hate. You hate a lot, and with conviction.

There's nothing wrong with anger or being hateful.........these are human emotions. Deny them and you deny yourself.

JM and his pro Euro bilge. Twat.
What seems to be overlooked, by such individuals advocating the EU on the continent, is that the discontent extends way beyond the UK. France, for instance, would likely vote out if its people were allowed their say on the issue. The entire project hinges on oppression.

His son is the support? Nice bit of nepotism.
You jews invented nepotism and not like it's royal albert hall just some small place in mancland they call The Albie.

Should be a pretty handsome lefties gathering of anemic vegans providing the light. The northern quarters turned into a giant zoo as usual.

You jews invented nepotism and not like it's royal albert hall just some small place in mancland they call The Albie.

Should be a pretty handsome lefties gathering of anemic vegans providing the light. The northern quarters turned into a giant zoo as usual.

"You Jews"? I'm not Jewish Mr anti-semite.:crazy:

It’s nowhere near the Northern Quarter and it 2300 capacity venue, looks like you’re getting mixed up with somewhere else or just trolling?

"You Jews"? I'm not Jewish Mr anti-semite.:crazy:
And you cannot claim that all semites are jews. At least study something and fill what's under your kippah with something.

I don't have anything against the other semites. Anti jewish, perhaps I am.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom