Johnny - I don't think that's really a surprise that I would disagree with what Morrissey's saying

Yes, but I'm sure Johnny is no longer friends with Billy Bragg. Andy or Mike either. Of this I am sure.

The clip is a year old. Johnny seems to be, perhaps wisely, dodging questions about Morrissey and the entire shitstorm at the moment.

It says the point is to provide a platform for performers with learning disabilities and challenge stereotypes. They're becoming more widely known so it seems to be working. I don't see anyone being victimized.
I still don't get the point and I wonder why you can't just say it.

He has no point, f*** knows why he posted it,. No one is being exploited, you can read interviews with the members, who are proud of what they are achieving.

Johnny Marr, great guitarist but he's a total pussy. The shit that BBC, Guardian and all these pedo supporting propaganda sites promote is disgusting and they all wanna prop up Morrissey as some villain for stating his views and observations of what's happening in England. Meanwhile these outlets are promoting abuse and subversion that's way more horrifying than anything Moz has ever said. Look what the BBC (who criticize Moz but covered for a serial child rapist for decades) is promoting :
D6DcHrhWsAAnyDG.png

They guy running this exhibition is Daniel (((Vais)))
what a puff.

It says the point is to provide a platform for performers with learning disabilities and challenge stereotypes. They're becoming more widely known so it seems to be working. I don't see anyone being victimized.
I still don't get the point and I wonder why you can't just say it.

Who gives a f*** what the Jewish guy controlling this whole circus says it's for? They are taking people with down syndrome and dressing them in drag and putting them on exhibition with who knows how much informed consent is involved. It's like the down syndrome tranny kid Desmond being exploited on American and European tv for pedos to get off to. That kid is being abused, that's a fact. All of this is gross and way more evil and offensive than ANYTHING Morrissey has ever said

So when all these celebrities and journalists start calling this shit out then i'll take their criticisms of Morrissey seriously. That won't ever happen because these people and music/entertainment/news entities support the same agenda: Open borders , gender dysphoria, subversion, pedophilia and usery

If anything it looks like a form of abuse on a disabled person.
I think we might achieve a breakthrough here. "It looks like" might be fairly stated as "From my perspective, what I see is" and then you can reason out how what you see isn't what the "disabled person" feels is actually occurring.
I think I get it. You see these people as being like court jesters or similar, made to perform in a way that you feel would be degrading for them and probably for anyone who did that type of performance. But it doesn't seem that they feel that way and that is probably what is more important.
The fact that they are intent on challenging stereotypes and are clearly succeeding in that means that there is some success here.
And I'm going to take everyone at their word that they perceive these people as victims but what I wonder is if there are some people who think that these people shouldn't have the opportunity to be seen because of their disability. It comes down to the same thing, that "this should not exist" but in casting them as a victim one can state the reason why in a more acceptable way.

So when all these celebrities and journalists start calling this shit out then i'll take their criticisms of Morrissey seriously. That won't ever happen because these people and music/entertainment/news entities support the same agenda: Open borders , gender dysphoria, subversion, pedophilia and usery
Wait, did you have a stroke? You stopped explaining what needed to be called out and just switched into seemingly unrelated rant. Did mom interrupt with some Hot Pockets and you forgot where you were in your otherwise brilliant dissertation?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom