Johnny Depp as the Mad Hatter (photo)

The Seeker of Good Songs

in Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland."

deppasmadhatter1.jpg

And that guy from a Nightmare Before Christmas, except he was clay.

Sweeney Todd = no good?

I didn't mind it much. I wouldn't say I liked it a whole lot. But it was sufficient[/QUOTE

Before the movie came out, I bought the hardback, and the soundtrack (which, is, actually pretty good. Depp sounds a lot like Bowie.) But the movie...it was o.k.

I'd rather listen to Christina Aguilera gargling bleach than listen to Fat Bob's mewlings......Actually.....:D:guitar:

Now now. I like Fat Bob:o

Just not...now. I heard "Freakshow" and got my hopes up. I thought they'd have gotten past the mediocrity of the self-titled album. And yet I listened to 4:13 Dream and it sounded as if Wish was raping Disintegration

:tears: just like my good friend Indiana Jones was raped by Spielburg and Lucas.

Now now. I like Fat Bob:o

Just not...now. I heard "Freakshow" and got my hopes up. I thought they'd have gotten past the mediocrity of the self-titled album. And yet I listened to 4:13 Dream and it sounded as if Wish was raping Disintegration

:tears: just like my good friend Indiana Jones was raped by Spielburg and Lucas.

That's what Fat Bob likes to do....He makes one good song, which lures you in to listen to the album, lining his pockets, keeping him in the manner which he is accustomed (i.e. eating many pork pies).
Listen to Blue Sunshine by The Glove, that's Fat Bob's zenith

That's what Fat Bob likes to do....He makes one good song, which lures you in to listen to the album, lining his pockets, keeping him in the manner which he is accustomed (i.e. eating many pork pies).
Listen to Blue Sunshine by The Glove, that's Fat Bob's zenith

Yes, The Glove was wonderful. However, I stand by my favorite bands. Its a curse. I'm too hopeful. I had hope after The Cure (to have my hope shattered. Especially after having to wait so long for the new one?! GRR). I had hope after AFI's Decemberunderground and I still remain hopeful after Ringleader of the Tormentors.

Tags
come to mama
Back
Top Bottom