Johnny and Bernard Sumner reunite on stage

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
... to play "Get the Message."

That's Matt and Barney he's brought on stage this tour...Isaac up next and then... :lbf:

PS. Moz often gets stick for ageing badly. He's a f***ing silver-tongued Adonis compared to this tuneless lump!

Morrissey buys cakes for his mum and Bernard buys cakes for himself, and drinks lots of red wine too!!

Attachments

• 4F657C9B-FBF3-4AF1-AB4B-14E6AF3B315C.jpeg
    4F657C9B-FBF3-4AF1-AB4B-14E6AF3B315C.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 0
  • CCDD14D2-400B-4901-821E-3FDEE1FCFD73.jpeg
    CCDD14D2-400B-4901-821E-3FDEE1FCFD73.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 0
WHAT A CATASTROPHE!!!:flamethrow:

:handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: SPEAKS COMETIC I KNOW THATS NOT ENGLISH FFS:whip:
and then as if there werent enough singing :frogface:s onstage, that phat twat
bernard shows up.:censored:

someone please buy him a bigger flowery shirt, his potbelly is portruding.:popcorn:

Bernard is so fat he goes to start his pogo-dance then thinks better of it realizing there is a good chance the stage will collapse :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

He's 63 years old. What do you expect f***tard?
I expect him to be in better f***en shape than that. He looks like someone's embarrassing uncle that is hogging the mike during a karaoke session. He was stumbling across the stage, clearly unable to read the words nor knew where they were up to in the song. Bruce Willis is still saving the world at 64, Bernard doesn't look like he could save his own underpants at this point.

I expect him to be in better f***en shape than that. He looks like someone's embarrassing uncle that is hogging the mike during a karaoke session. He was stumbling across the stage, clearly unable to read the words nor knew where they were up to in the song. Bruce Willis is still saving the world at 64, Bernard doesn't look like he could save his own underpants at this point.

So your relationship to how you enjoy the music relates to the size of the performer. Let's hope you never get old eh?

So your relationship to how you enjoy the music relates to the size of the performer. Let's hope you never get old eh?

Where did I state this?I simply commented on the expanding girth of the singer. I mentioned nothing about the vocal delivery of the song (ummm it wasn't good BTW) nor my enjoyment of the song. I LOVE this song. Can I not both love a song and comment on the singers weight gain? I thinks I canz.

Where did I state this?I simply commented on the expanding girth of the singer. I mentioned nothing about the vocal delivery of the song (ummm it wasn't good BTW) nor my enjoyment of the song. I LOVE this song. Can I not both love a song and comment on the singers weight gain? I thinks I canz.

People get old and fat. It's life.

I LOVED that first Electronic album. Barney looks like a damn mess these days. Two things can be true at once.

DramaJ is getting up there in phatness with his buddy Bernard and Hooky. Note how he flowery shirt hardly fits and is stretched to the max.

at least the twat Bernard doesnt wear a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: with f***en light brown patch on it, or wears a stupid flowery shirt 24/7, or has a:bird:neck tattoo.

Bernard is so fat he goes to start his pogo-dance then thinks better of it realizing there is a good chance the stage will collapse :lbf::lbf::lbf::lbf:

He still has great hair though and can write fabulous music, Music Complete is a great album which sold over 60k copies in the UK.

DramaJ is getting up there in phatness with his buddy Bernard and Hooky. Note how he flowery shirt hardly fits and is stretched to the max.

at least the twat Bernard doesnt wear a :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: with f***en light brown patch on it, or wears a stupid flowery shirt 24/7, or has a:bird:neck tattoo.

FatMoz.jpg

Back
Top Bottom