Johnny and Angie

Half_a_Person

Goodbye Ruby Tuesday
Ooooh! How romantic to see these two lovebirds:

totempole.jpg

angie.jpg

angie.png

Ooh LA LA!!:sweet:

My love for Johnny is very Morrissey-related. But I love him so much! I think I envy that woman.

HAving said that, I always wanted Johnny for Morrissey. He's the only person I'd share him with.

I don't believe there was anything between them, but I wish.

I'm sure she moved w/ Johnny to the USA when he became the new member of Modest Mouse. I guess he's too busy to spend time w/ her by jammin' w/ the band.

Maybe she's deathly afraid of Isaac. :p

This is such a heart-achingly beautiful photo.

I've dreamt up a mad little narrative in my mind for this photo. All I care to say about it is that the expression on Morrissey's face there says it all for me.

Your name says it all.

This is such a heart-achingly beautiful photo.

I've dreamt up a mad little narrative in my mind for this photo. All I care to say about it is that the expression on Morrissey's face there says it all for me.

It is a beautiful photo, and I can guarantee my thoughts are exactly the same as yours!

Has anyone noticed how similar looking Johnny and Angie are, they have the same quite delicate features.

s-t-e-v-e-n

does your Ouija board not work for you? :p

It doesn't work right if you push it... and it works worse still when you're pushing it and can't spell.

Once, I was playing with some friends, and one had a crush on a boy named Brian. Needless to say, we ended up squicked out. And we didn't let her play with us anymore. If you're going to cheat, do it well.

Sorry. Could you not understand the alternate spelling of the same name. Are you a little bit retarded?

I think he / she finds it hard, that you, as a fan, do not know the correct spelling, of a pop star you follow. I'm guessing he / she is implying that you are a little retarded / slow. That's just a guess though.

It doesn't work right if you push it... and it works worse still when you're pushing it and can't spell.

Once, I was playing with some friends, and one had a crush on a boy named Brian. Needless to say, we ended up squicked out. And we didn't let her play with us anymore. If you're going to cheat, do it well.

i wasn't cheating, honest! i knew/know how to spell his name correctly.

Back
Top Bottom