John "Rotten" Lydon will be appearing in UK TV advertisements for Country Life Butter

The Seeker of Good Songs

John will be appearing in UK TV advertisements for Country Life Butter. The adverts, produced by Grey London, see John travel round Britain, Rotten fashion, investigating why he enjoys Country Life. Quote from Johnny Rotten: “I for one am proud to be British and I’m proud to get behind a proper British brand. That’s why I’m supporting Country Life butter.
“People know I only do things that I want to or that I believe in and I have to do it my way. I’ve never done anything like this before and never thought I would but this Country Life ad was made for me and I couldn’t resist the opportunity.”
The ad premieres on ITV1, this Wednesday, October 1st, at approx 20:20.

http://www.johnlydon.com/jlnews.html#butter

Re: John "Rotten" Lydon will be appearing in UK TV advertisements for Country Life Bu

Hi,

I'm unfortunately a yank therefore, I'll not be able to view this but, thanks for posting it anyway! If a youtube or other link is broadcasted regarding the full commercial, could someone post it?

John Lydon is just a true, good man...

Re: John "Rotten" Lydon will be appearing in UK TV advertisements for Country Life Bu

Hi,

I'm unfortunately a yank therefore, I'll not be able to view this but, thanks for posting it anyway! If a youtube or other link is broadcasted regarding the full commercial, could someone post it?

John Lydon is just a true, good man...

omgcat.gif

John Lydon would be truely offended by you. :p

omgcat.gif

John Lydon would be truely offended by you. :p

Uh, why do you say that? I've followed the Pistols since I was a kid. They are true, honest men. Why would you say this?

John will be appearing in UK TV advertisements for Country Life Butter. The adverts, produced by Grey London, see John travel round Britain, Rotten fashion, investigating why he enjoys Country Life. Quote from Johnny Rotten: “I for one am proud to be British and I’m proud to get behind a proper British brand. That’s why I’m supporting Country Life butter.
“People know I only do things that I want to or that I believe in and I have to do it my way. I’ve never done anything like this before and never thought I would but this Country Life ad was made for me and I couldn’t resist the opportunity.”
The ad premieres on ITV1, this Wednesday, October 1st, at approx 20:20.

http://www.johnlydon.com/jlnews.html#butter

What a f***ing rotter.

Back
Top Bottom