John Maher (Buzzcocks) reminisces on Morrissey in 1977

for f***s sake who will be next,wont be long till the the queen sticks her size five royal heel into mozzs solar plexus.

for f***s sake who will be next,wont be long till the the queen sticks her size five royal heel into mozzs solar plexus.

What’s your problem with this? John tweets stuff from his personal archive every week. So f***ing touchy some folks on here.

What’s your problem with this? John tweets stuff from his personal archive every week. So f***ing touchy some folks on here.
because hes part of a long list of people sticking the boot in,what have I told you about that avatar.

How in any way is he putting the boot in, its a tongue in cheek comment as he became the singer in The Smiths
hes saying he disapproves of the person hes become,its dated 77 so its not like its an anniversary,why not post this a year ago or six months ago.

Very thin-skin nowadays. Expect a message from Peter Katsis about John Maher trying to silence MORRISSEY, THE TRUE GREAT ARTIST OF OUR GENERATION.

hes saying he disapproves of the person hes become,its dated 77 so its not like its an anniversary,why not post this a year ago or six months ago.

He goes through his book weekly and releases what’s on the next page. I follow him as I’m a big fan. You need to stop being so touchy, the whole situation he describes is even pre Smiths never mind Morrissey.

He goes through his book weekly and releases what’s on the next page. I follow him as I’m a big fan. You need to stop being so touchy, the whole situation he describes is even pre Smiths never mind Morrissey.
have you not got homework to do.do a hundred lines,I MUST CHANGE MY AVATAR.only kidding im sure your a good guy at heart.

Back
Top Bottom