John Lydon voting for Trump "Joe Biden is in all practicality senile..."

Oh, look... John gets a mitigating puff piece in The Observer where it's framed as 'liberal-baiting'... :rolleyes:

Pisses me off no end that Moz is getting a demonisation because he's too shy & easily hurt to talk to journalists...

(not that I mind John being mitigated.)

Last edited by a moderator:
À
Oh, look... John gets a mitigating puff piece in The Observer where it's framed as 'liberal-baiting'... :rolleyes:

Pisses me off no end that Moz is getting a demonisation because he's too shy & easily hurt to talk to journalists...

(not that I mind John being mitigated.)

This is a valid critique. Lydon might have a flak on retainer. At any given time, Clapton has 3-5 flaks on retainer. I direct all of them.

A very 'Morrissey' way of thinking. Always with the "why have this?", "why have that?" but never capable of providing any alternatives. That's not thinking for yourself, it's just laziness; anyone can say "why have [fill in the blank]?", it's performative and unserious, like Morrissey.

great minds think alike ;)

Ok then. What would you have as an alternative? Or do you think things are fine as they are? as they have always been?

I get that the alt -YouTube rabbithole gives
you the validation you desperately crave as a person with a libertarian worldview but hear me out:

People aren't out to get you, "Nina" and you know as well as anybody else does that they just need a paycheck. Be grateful and learn to share. You will be glad I slapped you across the face with this bracing post.
You stil havent given me a executive order or law that proves he supports racism. Deflection below by saying you got me. Ahh. You dont got me. But if you feel better. Ok. I'm pretty rich and smart. Healthy self esteem. Probably why I support trump. No mommy or daddy issues which seems to be rampant in democrats.

You stil havent given me a executive order or law that proves he supports racism. Deflection below by saying you got me. Ahh. You dont got me. But if you feel better. Ok. I'm pretty rich and smart. Healthy self esteem. Probably why I support trump. No mommy or daddy issues which seems to be rampant in democrats.

There are too many to list, and you frankly do not have the procedural knowledge to understand what many of them mean. In order to have that knowledge, you would have to be me, or you'd have to a constitutional scholar, or an American historian.

Here's a recent one: Federal Property and Administrative Services Act, 40 U.S.C. 101

ACLU has more on it: https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-lib...ration-is-banning-talk-about-race-and-gender/

Listen, boomer, don't argue with me. You are smart but you'll never be as smart as me.

Wanting to charge protestors with the sedition act while blaming the governor of mich for inspiring the plot to kidnap her. Refusing to condemn white supremacy on live tv. These acts of racist fascist leanings

The truth is M needs to get his comms shop in order IMMEDIATELY. What happened in Michigan is non-trivial and those militia groups surely be grouped in with folks like Nigel Farage and AMW. You can thank Candance Owens for creating an America to UK pipeline of greasy grifters.on the take.

There are too many to list, and you frankly do not have the procedural knowledge to understand what many of them mean. In order to have that knowledge, you would have to be me, or you'd have to a constitutional scholar, or an American historian.

Here's a recent one: Federal Property and Administrative Services Act, 40 U.S.C. 101

ACLU has more on it: https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-lib...ration-is-banning-talk-about-race-and-gender/

Listen, boomer, don't argue with me. You are smart but you'll never be as smart as me.
This first sentence is hilarious. You're perhaps the dumbest person on this forum.

The ACLU is a partisan organization, and already the headline is misleading. He didn't ban talk about "race and gender", he banned critical race theory in government agencies. Critical race theory is no different from what your average black panther may think about America and its citizens. "America is a systematically racist nation." "All white people benefit from white supremacy.", etc. Perhaps if you actually delved into topics beyond clickbait headlines, you'd know this.
This first sentence is hilarious. "
Wanting to charge protestors with the sedition act while blaming the governor of mich for inspiring the plot to kidnap her. Refusing to condemn white supremacy on live tv. These acts of racist fascist leanings
1. He didn't even follow through with the Sedition Act threat, but even if he did, it wouldn't be unconstitutional in any meaningful way. H.W. Bush did it twice targeting rioters, which is what Trump would have done. Not "protestors" as you disingenuously say.
2. The governor's unconstitutional actions, as ruled by Michigan's Supreme Court are what unequivocally lead to the plot to kidnap her. She also falsely criticized Trump before he made his comments.
3. He's condemned white supremacy more than any president in modern history.
4. All of the "points" you raise are false, and it's a shame he's not the fascistic dictator you think he is.

Trump has sowed discord along racial lines since he took office. He has gaslit an entire low information nation using tactics that hearken back to Weimar. ICE is in effect the "Brown Shirts" and his DOJ is normalizing a police state not seen since the 3rd Reich. No statesman in modern history has fomented hate, intolerance, bigotry and division as much as Donald Trump. The whole affair is a grab and go grift. Looting the poor to accommodate the rich. But the the jig will be up soon for this trickster. And when it is, it will be as brutal as Genghis Khan was to the Persians.

I wish Trump really was what liberals say he is.

So they didnt get Osama bin laden, Iran did a switcheroo. Obama and Clinton gave up seal team 6 in bengazi. They paid 152 billion dollars to keep it quiet. Clinton. Biden and obama all in on it. And why they are trying to take down trump. F me.

Trump has sowed discord along racial lines since he took office. He has gaslit an entire low information nation using tactics that hearken back to Weimar. ICE is in effect the "Brown Shirts" and his DOJ is normalizing a police state not seen since the 3rd Reich. No statesman in modern history has fomented hate, intolerance, bigotry and division as much as Donald Trump. The whole affair is a grab and go grift. Looting the poor to accommodate the rich. But the the jig will be up soon for this trickster. And when it is, it will be as brutal as Genghis Khan was to the Persians.
Accommodate the rich what, Democrats. :oops: Oh, yes, the violent rioting revolution by the dangerous "right-wing" nazi-khanate communists and their ilk destroying cities left and right while plundering their economies must be difficult to handle. o_O Picking up the slack for Nerak world power these days? :straightface:

A very 'Morrissey' way of thinking. Always with the "why have this?", "why have that?" but never capable of providing any alternatives. That's not thinking for yourself, it's just laziness; anyone can say "why have [fill in the blank]?", it's performative and unserious, like Morrissey.

A very 'Ketamine Sun' way of thinking: "Why does Christopher Columbus have a holiday again???". Great minds think alike!

Back
Top Bottom