John Cho recounts Morrissey encounter on "Jimmy Kimmel Live"

"I bet they're terrible." It's not the words themselves but the fact that nobody else would come back with that. That's what makes it funny. You'd never forget it.

"I bet they're terrible." It's not the words themselves but the fact that nobody else would come back with that. That's what makes it funny. You'd never forget it.

Oh I agree. It's hilarious for us. There's nothing like finding humour in comments directed at someone other than yourself. I was picturing how Cho would've felt when it was said to him. I guarantee it wasn't funny right there and then.

That guy wasn't the only victim. Remember

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=05/06/07/0413228

Looks like he's often on haughty horrible mode. You can find that hilarious...until it happens to you.
I think he's unpleasant (sorry, hilarious) only with people he feels could challenge him in some way, meaning, liking his work but still capable of independent thought and creativity.
If it's just to test them, he's always the one ending up looking silly, so I don't see why he bothers...Does it ever work? Who ever indulges him? How exactly do you keep the conversation going after he says stuff like that? Not everyone has the social skills of a Jehovah witness or the reflexes of a doormat.

I'm just surprised he never got punched. So is he, I guess.

That guy wasn't the only victim. Remember

http://www.morrissey-solo.com/article.pl?sid=05/06/07/0413228

Looks like he's often on haughty horrible mode. You can find that hilarious...until it happens to you.
I think he's unpleasant (sorry, hilarious) only with people he feels could challenge him in some way, meaning, liking his work but still capable of independent thought and creativity.
If it's just to test them, he's always the one ending up looking silly, so I don't see why he bothers...Does it ever work? Who ever indulges him? How exactly do you keep the conversation going after he says stuff like that? Not everyone has the social skills of a Jehovah witness or the reflexes of a doormat.

I'm just surprised he never got punched. So is he, I guess.

Tori called him a short guy. He's not short in the least so I don't believe her.

The bigger question remains why he was in a pool hall.

As for the Tori Amos story, honestly, I don't believe a word of it. I don't believe MOrrissey said "what the f*** do you know?" and Morrissey short?? he's pretty tall, I think, certainly taller than Tori Amos in her high-heel shoes.

Well, if Morrissey apparently has the right to be rude to anyone, maybe Tori Amos has a right to tell the story her way? Even attempting humour on the topic of height? No? Oh. Okay.

But yeah, the pool. Fascinating. Probably where he met Hector. Whom he was not rude to at all, as the song goes. Etc...etc...

Well, if Morrissey apparently has the right to be rude to anyone, maybe Tori Amos has a right to tell the story her way? Even attempting humour on the topic of height? No? Oh. Okay.

But yeah, the pool. Fascinating. Probably where he met Hector. Whom he was not rude to at all, as the song goes. Etc...etc...

Er......sorry to burst your bubble but hector, the character in that (lovely) song is not hector.
And its not Jake "in disguise" either, obviously.....

And one home for the blind is located in Wythenshawe, Manchester...... which
you may have heard of.

Er......sorry to burst your bubble but hector, the character in that (lovely) song is not hector.

you may have heard of.

Who is Hector? ( outside of the song)

you may have heard of.

So Morrissey was just hinting at Johnny Marr's tyrannical side? :D Could be.

In this we have examples of Morrissey being rude at a) an asian-looking person b) a woman. Sounds familiar? ;)
...Before jumping to hasty conclusions though we'd need to know if he's ever been rude to a young Swedish male skinhead. One who writes songs. To rule out any form of discrimination.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpPaBwZoQkg

Filipino gangsters? Well, I guess if someone was going to stalk Morrissey, the last place I would look would be a pool hall filled with filipino gangsters. Maybe Morrissey was just relaxing with a Corona.

I'm sure Morrissey was pretty drunk and hence the responses and what else would you say to this dweeb guy that looks like a bus boy at Benihana.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom