Joe Calzaghe - 10 year champion

Bluebirds

What an achievement, 10 years since he beat Morrissey's mate Chris Eubank (ahem!) especially when you consider that there have been very few through the years:

Archie Moore, Joe Louis, Julio Cesar Chavez, Azumah Nelson, Bernard Hopkins and Ricardo Lopez. Thats not to be sniffed at..

So congrats to Joe. Long may you carry on (well for another 3 or 4 fights) and thrash Kessler too

Wow I agree. And I think he'll definitely win his next fight it will be a slugfest though much like Pavlick/Taylor a few weeks back...

Wow I agree. And I think he'll definitely win his next fight it will be a slugfest though much like Pavlick/Taylor a few weeks back...

That was an exciting fight. Didn't think Pavlick would even come back into it after being knocked down in the 2nd

And then its Mayweather and Hatton. Oooh (well theres Mosley vs Cotto before And Diaz vs Diaz- sounds like Kramer vs Kramer!!!)

Does anyone care?

10 year undisputed super-middleweight champion. A legend. But he won't win Sports Personality of The Year. Lewis Hamilton will for finishing second....

He might win sports writers sportsman of the year in the states. If such a thing exsists.

Back
Top Bottom