Jobriath Unreleased Material

Antonio_B

Hi all,

I'm a huge Jobriath fan, and found a few threads here with uploads of his unreleased demos. Unfortunately, the links have long expired, so I was wondering if anyone would be willing to re-share this material? I would be eternally grateful.

I'm looking specifically for the Elegant Man collection and his 3rd LP demos (Weightless, Actor Loves Himself, Girl of the Night, New York New York, I Love a Good Fight and I saw the name of a demo called Beyond Blond that got me curious). Any other leads to try and learn more about the direction that the third album was headed in (album name, potential artwork if any, promotional material/ articles etc.) would also be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance!

If not busy this evening, will dust off an old HD & post what you will find already shared on this site.
As per previous posts, the main Jobriath site that used to share things (mediocre quality at best) is long gone & there's only a couple of us that bothered to keep sharing - so can't really help with source provenance, FLACs (as they never existed in that format), et al...
Regards,
FWD.

Was only aware of the first album, will revisit….

recently someone kindly posted the full doc,

this is pretty great too …

Thank you so so much!!! I really appreciate the help.
In spirit, these will all be under my Christmas tree.

Happy holidays everyone!

Tags
jobriath unreleased
Back
Top Bottom