Joan Rivers statement on TTY

having a boring job in a library maybe or something similar

That would explain something that struck me a few days ago: I was in my local city library and was annoyed at the haphazard approach to alphabetising books. It was more of a mash up really. Perhaps the librarian was up to his neck writing paradise lost type essays for Moz-Solo.

You again. Haven’t I ‘Indexed’ you yet? Actually, I’m still waiting to find out how you would eradicate people of CG’s “ilk” from the face of the Earth.

Nature will find a way. Are you familiar with the concept reproductive fitness?

This comment you made was a brazen lie: “I think it is acceptable to poke fun of a person's hairstyle and clothing CHOICES.” Weren’t you “poking fun” at Keene’s bald head not so long ago? That’s not exactly his chosen hairstyle; if he could have a luscious head of hair like Mozambiguous then he would certainly leap at the opportunity.
Unless you suggest he goes and gets himself a Rooney £30,000 hair transplant (but how is he supposed to do that on a mortician’s salary?), then it’s really beyond his control. Yet again you contradict yourself, and make up apparent ‘morals’ you have which don’t really exist. The bald head suits the profession anyway, it’s reminiscent of Nosferatu, or maybe ‘Death’ from The Seventh Seal. But let’s not split hairs.
He claims he chooses to be bald--he shaves his head. Did you miss that? Or do you think he is lying?
"Fruit Pastilles (Bastille), Malteasers (mausoleum); Snack Bar (stockyard), Chomp Bar (churchyard), your Jammie Dodgers (your mammy’s backyard)! You can scoff and swill, but we know you’ll be ill, and that you….will….purge it all up, purge it all up; an unnecessary disgrace; purge it all up, purge it all up; all over the pla-a-a-ace!"
but I would never write something like that about you or anybody, because I’m not an awful person... luckily for you.

Lucky for me you did! That is brilliant. Though you spelled Maltesers wrong. Ah... but I can see why... MalTEASErs. Teasing me with those maltballs. I love Maltesers, btw.

Maltesers-Pile-and-Split.jpg

Yes indeed. You got the look.

I posted a tiny photo on my profile pic.. Taken by my six yr ol granddaughter. I think I look like a cool grave digger.

I saw a movie the other day with Natalie. She costarred and was a coproducer.

The damn movie choked me up....I thought I was a tough guy.

It's called "Hesher". It's got a lot to say about how we live...today. Fits in with Morrissey's statement.

Some our greatest artists are Jews....can I say that?

Thanks Keene. I watched Hesher last night, and it blew me away. I love these independent movies. Never knowing where the story line will take you. The best part was that there wasn't any real violence. I am not a shoot-em-up, blood splatter kind of guy. Since you were so kind..might I recommend a movie entitled "Love Liza" circa 2002 starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Kathy Bates. I think this movie parallels Hesher in many ways. I would be interested in your thoughts if you are able to see it.

Thanks Keene. I watched Hesher last night, and it blew me away. I love these independent movies. Never knowing where the story line will take you. The best part was that there wasn't any real violence. I am not a shoot-em-up, blood splatter kind of guy. Since you were so kind..might I recommend a movie entitled "Love Liza" circa 2002 starring Philip Seymour Hoffman and Kathy Bates. I think this movie parallels Hesher in many ways. I would be interested in your thoughts if you are able to see it.
You're welcome. You're right, not really any violence on screen but the violence that shattered the family (offscreen) happens every day on the roads all over this country.

Thanks for the recommendation. I saw "Love Liza" and really enjoyed it. Excellent acting and yes the story does parallel Hesher. It's so hard when loved ones are destroyed and taken from us. There was dark humor in both movies, Love Liza was much darker.

....Best to you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom