Joan Rivers statement on TTY

Yeah Keene. Give us details about your panacea. :popcorn:

Work....my remedy is work. I've always worked two or three jobs. Last week I left my main job that I did for almost four decades. I'm still in shape but I can't get up in the middle of the night anymore and go all out in a matter of minutes. So I retired but the pension is too small...so now I've got another job.

Next week I will be a Grave Digger/Funeral Greeter/Usher. I kid you not. Is that cool or what? A good friend owns a funeral home and one of his main dudes just passed away.

So here I will be..... until they plant me. Because "death is insatiable", I'll be wearing black all the time.

Now get.....get to work.:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't judge people by how they look or who they are. I don't deem by boss to be a more worthy person than the cleaner. I don't give value to a person who is white as opposed to one who is not. If they are young or if they are old. If they are male or female. I listen to what they have to say, examine the content of their character and then make a judgement. It's not a radical idea.

My point is not that she called her fat. My point that for a woman who had a face like a melted candle, one who struggled with her own insecurity it was a bit f***ing rich to call out someone who may or may not battle with issues of body image privately. I don't need Joan River's to tell me that Adele is overweight. Nor do I value her snide, childish, cowardly remarks. She was a horrible person. One who once championed women but became that which cut them down and sought to reduce them to the most obvious level.

I will not say nice words for a woman who rejoiced when Palestinian children died. She deserves nothing but reproach.

And don't attempt to instruct me on definitions. I can make my way to a dictionary just as easily as you can.

resized_jesus-says-meme-generator-10-points-for-gryffindor-caef09.jpg

I don't judge people by how they look or who they are. I don't deem by boss to be a more worthy person than the cleaner. I don't give value to a person who is white as opposed to one who is not. If they are young or if they are old. If they are male or female. I listen to what they have to say, examine the content of their character and then make a judgement. It's not a radical idea.

My point is not that she called her fat. My point that for a woman who had a face like a melted candle, one who struggled with her own insecurity it was a bit f***ing rich to call out someone who may or may not battle with issues of body image privately. I don't need Joan River's to tell me that Adele is overweight. Nor do I value her snide, childish, cowardly remarks. She was a horrible person. One who once championed women but became that which cut them down and sought to reduce them to the most obvious level.

I will not say nice words for a woman who rejoiced when Palestinian children died. She deserves nothing but reproach.

And don't attempt to instruct me on definitions. I can make my way to a dictionary just as easily as you can.

I posted the definition as a foundation--defining the concept at hand--so that the reader would understand how I AM defining the term. I was not trying to belittle your intelligence.

I'm not as politically correct as you. I think it is acceptable to poke fun of a person's hairstyle and clothing CHOICES. That is mostly what I witnessed her doing on the Fashion Police. I did not read her comments as rejoicing when the Palestinian children died. I read them as statements made by a frustrated person tired of the far liberal left using propaganda and emotional appeals to vilify the Israelis. She was on the defense and her comments were ones coming from emotions rather than rationality. When a camera is shoved in your face it is easy to lose your cool. That is just my opinion though.

the far liberal left using propaganda and emotional appeals to vilify the Israelis

Okay, let's assume that the far liberal left is doing their best to vilify the Israelis. The question is: why? Why would they do that? What is their motive?

Now, now Marred you don't know a thing about me. However to suggest that I, a stranger to you, when you don't know of my deeds, has been on this earth too long when I have merely criticised another person who you also don't know, well, I think that says a lot about you now doesn't it?

No it really doesn't.

You're right. I don't know you. None of us know each other here. Your comment was vile and my reply was very apt.

Okay, let's assume that the far liberal left is doing their best to vilify the Israelis. The question is: why? Why would they do that? What is their motive?

Why did progressives turn on Israel? Two things: material pressures such as oil and terror and an intellectual transformation--a paradigm shift in the main ideas of leftism or progressivism. Joshua Muravchik has written a book titled, Making David Into Goliath: How the World Turned Against Israel, which lays out a pretty convincing theory.

He discusses his book here... Watch from 24:00 onward.

well, what turned me to no longer 100% supporting the policies of the Israeli government :crazy:
was meeting plenty of Israelis in my travels who don't either and felt the need to leave their country in part because of this
to be honest, its one of those things many of us American and Israeli "expats" bond over :straightface:
loving our homelands, but, mostly, despising its governments :cool:

ps: I include Obama, while I don't hate him, as "Democratic" presidents of the last 70 or 80 years go(FDR on)
the best I can say about him now is that he is not as bad as LBJ :rolleyes:

Last edited:

A considered, unerring post, Minx. :)

Why did progressives turn on Israel? Two things: material pressures such as oil and terror and an intellectual transformation--a paradigm shift in the main ideas of leftism or progressivism. Joshua Muravchik has written a book titled, Making David Into Goliath: How the World Turned Against Israel, which lays out a pretty convincing theory.

He discusses his book here... Watch from 24:00 onward.

Simply put, State Oppression. People don't tend to like it if it's Israel, Syria or Egypt doing it. Imagine if every time an IRA bomb went off in the UK and in response the UK government bombarded Ireland with missiles. How do you think that would have gone down? Imagine if those missiles were supplied by the US and the US offered unflinching support of the UK's bombing campaign. I think before not very long you'd have had terrorist bombs going off in the US. It really isn't as complicated as it's made out to be, the history and politics certainly, but not the reaction to the violence there.

Simply put, State Oppression. People don't tend to like it if it's Israel, Syria or Egypt doing it. Imagine if every time an IRA bomb went off in the UK and in response the UK government bombarded Ireland with missiles. How do you think that would have gone down? Imagine if those missiles were supplied by the US and the US offered unflinching support of the UK's bombing campaign. I think before not very long you'd have had terrorist bombs going off in the US. It really isn't as complicated as it's made out to be, the history and politics certainly, but not the reaction to the violence there.

Where is the left's outrage over North Korea being demonstrated? NK is most likely the most oppression regime in existence. Could it have something to do with a lack a media propaganda?

Where is the left's outrage over North Korea being demonstrated? NK is most likely the most oppression regime in existence. Could it have something to do with a lack a media propaganda?

By media propaganda do you mean the constant carte blanche that most of the American corporate media, along with the American government, gives to Israel? Is that the media propaganda you are referring to? The American media is extremely biased against the Palestinian people and extremely biased in favor of the Israel state. To try attribute the justified outrage that people across the world against Israel's continued aggression against the Palestinian people to a biased American media is just laughable.

there was tons of stuff against north korea but when we said no more concessions about nuclear testing it dropped as a topic. were also not giving north korea tons and tons of money so we probably dont feel as guilty or as culpable in there actions witch spark more protests than anything. seems obvious

Tsk, tsk. Naughty Joan.

10698691_10152776348029276_2289306718427217144_n.png

Hiya babs!

LOL! No, "BrummieBoy" isn't "Mozambiguous", though I think they went to the same school.

tara a bit
well, actually....farewell.

Sharon McCormick aka The Secretary/Keeper Of Secrets.

LOLOL Shazza! I’m glad to see you’re alive and well and…. functioning. A letter was slipped under my door not so long ago from my ex-secretary and your niece, Rebecca McCormick, which included a brief update on your condition. I would have notified your boss about it sooner, but Sookie has been deciphering the letter for the past month and a half, as it was written in a language which was almost entirely unfamiliar to me. It seemed to be a combination of Scottish, Cornish, Irish, Geordie, Liverpudlian, along with other regional working class British Isles jargon/argot; I couldn’t quite place it.

We managed to successfully decode approximately 60% of the letter’s ten pages. I had been worried that it might be some kind of terror threat, but it turned out just to be Our Rebecca pleading for me to reinstate her as my full-time secretary. She also requested that I forward on her credentials to BrummieBoy, if I decided to reject her appeal and on the off-chance he happened to be looking for another secretary in your absence. The update on your forced institutionalisation (for your own good, and others’ safety) was likely only added to the end of the letter as an afterthought to sweeten the deal, and to tug at BB’s heartstrings. Then he might feel some sympathy for her situation, and considering the family connections, hire her as his new secretary. She can be rather manipulative, your niece [as I’m sure the whole family are already aware– wherever they’re from].

She mentioned visiting you at Broadmoor, where you had found companionship with a bearded gentleman from Yorkshire known as ‘Peter’ (not the same Peter from Yorkshire who frequents these forums, I gather). Rebecca told me to log onto Facefcuk and see a picture she had uploaded of herself and Peter shaking hands while you apparently stood in the background looking on approvingly– but she has been blocked from my Facefcuk profile and under no circumstances am I unblocking her. Not after the torrents of abuse she sent privately to Sookie, and after threatening to get Mary-Anne deported.

To make this unfortunate matter worse, during the month of Ramadan, after she had seen BB’s post where he said to Mozambiguous (on July 3rd): “when you celebrate Iftal tomorrow night with some San Pellegrino and a few dates, you might have a Sufi-tastic awakening too!”; she proceeded to make an abusive phone call to Sookie at the office where she threatened to “come round there, grab the receiver out of your hand, and ram-a-dan your throat!” Neither one of us know why she said it, but Sookie was understandably terrified (I've trained her never to respond to Rebecca’s threats nor to communicate with her in any way), and she didn’t sleep a wink for the next few nights.

I instructed Sookie to fire off a private message to “BrummieBoy” shortly thereafter to explain the situation before it spiralled out of control, but as she’s frightfully forgetful and fretful I don’t know if she ever followed through on my orders to send it. I found some of her message saved in a notepad file on the desktop, so I’ll paste that here, however not all of the explanation is kind to you Shazza, so avert your eyes to avoid emotional distress (or another potential ‘episode’…) if you don’t think you can handle it.

"Greetings to BrummieBoy/BrummieGurl/BrummieBoyProjectTeam /'TheMuses'/GCHQ/FlatCapWeirdo/Whoever or Whatever else may be posting under the 'BrummieBoy' moniker at this moment in time. This is notorious 'Mozambiguous' secretary Sookie R. Wang typing. I have been asked to write up a few words to try to convey on Mozambiguous' behalf the shame he feels regarding the incendiary and slanderous remarks made recently (It’s not so recent *now* is it, Sookie? Tsk. – ed.) by his ex-secretary on these forums. Naturally the episode filled him with feelings of deep regret, but mostly violent anger, and he has been working diligently on security measures to prevent a repeat incident 'going forward' (primarily by changing his password). Such oversights won't do, and he has reprimanded me for his mistake. What the ex-secretary wrote about how she came to be in Mozambiguous' employ WAS true however, and this was one of the few factual statements she made. Mozambiguous *did* private message 'BrummieBoy' about recommending him a good secretary, and we can only conclude from what little information we have that Sharon intercepted the message before it ever reached 'BrummieBoy's' retina and sent forth to him the abomination that was 'Rebecca McCormick'."

The rest is missing, if indeed it was ever written. What Rebecca said about forwarding on her credentials to BrummieBoy still stands, if BB thinks he might have any use for her in Denmark… I’ll PM him with her details. I can have her on his doorstep within the next three days. IF he likes them rough, belligerent, and difficult to control – but what man doesn’t? I would consider it a great personal favour should he take her off my hands…. if only for a trial period, and I don’t expect recompense.
Now on to another matter entirely: this is directed at the invidious, contrarian, crusaders-of-evil who PM’ed me yet again after my most recent post, claiming this time that I shouldn’t be allowed to express such strong opinions as I’ve only posted 40 times and “haven’t earned that right yet”. Let me tell you something which may surprise you:

If we choose just four random examples from ‘Mozambiguous’ posting history (two of which weren’t even written by me, but by Sookie, although I added an appendage to the end of one…): posts that were made on July 2nd, August 2nd, and August 29th, then already we’re at close to 5,000 words –which is longer than the Magna Carta- and 324 sentences; which is the equivalent of 324 ‘marred’ or ‘fredkocherpepsi’ posts. If Sookie and I had written them one line at a time then the ‘Mozambiguous’ profile would now have a 350+ post count. Would I have “earned the right” to state uncomfortable truths then? Shag off!

That reminds me… Sookie has been asking if she can create her own Morrissey-solo profile (she wants desperately to add some of her thoughts and opinions to the ‘Symbolic Stuff’ thread, the ‘what are you eating right now’ thread, amongst others); and I told her I’d consider it as long as it doesn’t interfere with her secretarial duties. I don’t see why this should be a problem for anybody else (specifically the moderators). We share the same IP address –obviously, as she’s my secretary and we live together- but so do Eurydice & Fred, and !Viva! & NHNS. So why should we be discriminated against? I’ll bring this up again at a later date… when Sookie’s pestering becomes too frequent and overbearing to withstand any longer.

[continued below]

Mozambiguous is BB. One of his alter egos. The guy is all over the map.

[continued from above]

You again. Haven’t I ‘Indexed’ you yet? Actually, I’m still waiting to find out how you would eradicate people of CG’s “ilk” from the face of the Earth. That you would then expect people to take you seriously regarding your 18 pages of ‘anti-semitism’ accusations is hilarious. Do you genuinely believe you have any credibility?

Nobody was ‘waxing lyrical’ about the two fisted hombres you mentioned, they aren’t missed. You wouldn’t be missed either, neither would Robby, Mozza220559, or any of the other Klovns who’ve been entering the Moz-solo circus ring for years to throw custard pies and shoot each other in the face with water pistols to the amusement of the anonymous spectators in the stands. Then occasionally having a public meltdown and wishing genocide upon “ilks”, etc.

Nobody said a Klovn’s life was easy. “No-one ever sees me when I cry”. You really won’t be ‘seen’ again once I place you on the You Know What. Verboten….

This comment you made was a brazen lie: “I think it is acceptable to poke fun of a person's hairstyle and clothing CHOICES.” Weren’t you “poking fun” at Keene’s bald head not so long ago? That’s not exactly his chosen hairstyle; if he could have a luscious head of hair like Mozambiguous then he would certainly leap at the opportunity.
Unless you suggest he goes and gets himself a Rooney £30,000 hair transplant (but how is he supposed to do that on a mortician’s salary?), then it’s really beyond his control. Yet again you contradict yourself, and make up apparent ‘morals’ you have which don’t really exist. The bald head suits the profession anyway, it’s reminiscent of Nosferatu, or maybe ‘Death’ from The Seventh Seal. But let’s not split hairs.

I could write some words, say to the tune of ‘Kiss Me a Lot’ where I ‘poke fun’ at your gaunt physique and possible malnutrition, and speculate that you have an eating disorder; and that would be okay because your weight is something you CHOOSE, correct? You’ve done it to others on many occasions… you couldn’t possibly have any objections...

"Fruit Pastilles (Bastille), Malteasers (mausoleum); Snack Bar (stockyard), Chomp Bar (churchyard), your Jammie Dodgers (your mammy’s backyard)! You can scoff and swill, but we know you’ll be ill, and that you….will….purge it all up, purge it all up; an unnecessary disgrace; purge it all up, purge it all up; all over the pla-a-a-ace!"
but I would never write something like that about you or anybody, because I’m not an awful person... luckily for you.

As for your “Mozambiguous is BB” comment, since you’ve already claimed that I’m Benny-the-Butcher, MIDNITE, Urban, and ‘The Rat’ (five different people for someone with less than 50 posts, and you say I’m all over the map! LOLOL! ), I think we can disregard this latest comment too.

BrummieBoy and I have already categorically stated that we don’t believe we’re the same person – so as far as I know I wasn’t at Barbarella’s or Bogarts in 1976 to see the Sex Pistols… and neither was Morrissey.

If BrummieBoy is reading this, and isn’t busy overseas; deconstructing identities with “BillundBoy” and/or/aka Hvamlet, Prince of Denmark, then I’d like to put forward a theory for his approbation. Would this Jesus-needing budding H!tler still believe BB and Mozambiguous are a case of ‘reader meet alter’ if she knew the size of... the age gap between the two? Let’s find out: hold on to your hats everybody! Of course, I can’t explicitly state what the truth is but I can allude to it, or at least a version of it…

‘BrummieBoy’ once created a playlist on YouTube which included a video of an iconic Shakespearean soliloquy from a classic film adaptation of a timeless play performed by a well-known and highly regarded thespian… whose name won’t be mentioned. Only BrummieBoy can know who it is for sure. ‘Mozambiguous’ can exclusively reveal he was born the day after that particular actor shuffled off this mortal coil, which may have been the source of a song written in 2011 by Mozambiguous where he claimed to be “the reincarnation of [censored], it’s a burden I have to live with every day, every day.” Or not. Could a hint to the play’s title have been dropped somewhere in this post already or was that just a red herring? *thinking*

Anyway, “back to life, back to reality” *smirks*. LOL!
Will Mozambiguous’ name be ‘writ in water’ (hint?) or in glittering Broadway lights? We’ll find out sometime after 2021. The dates may be hazy, but then again DatezR4Gravez.

For the record, I also don’t think I had a hand in co-writing ‘Murrisk’ in 1985, nor in helping to stockpile the evidence against Lord VileDieMort to ensure his incarceration.
Additionally, I can definitively state that I had NOTHING! to do with the creation of the television programme that was aired the month after BrummieBoy’s 43rd birthday, when there was ‘Panorama on the streets of Birmingham, and I wondered to myself: “could Small Heath ever be sane again?”’ I can’t make it any clearer!

However, I do have every intention of someday helping to immortalize the BrummieBoy project, to secure its place in the annals of early 21st century internet history/culture. Mozambiguous requests that the manuscripts of BB’s posthumous works be sent to him before anybody else, before they’re released to the unsuspecting public… after being kept hidden for so many years “for reasons that posterity will decode”.

If I/we are trusted to pen the official biography of “BrummieBoy” and to edit the manucripts, then it’s promised that it won’t turn into a Max Brod bowdlerizing fiasco. Nor will it become a Charles Kinbote/Pale Fire type debacle where Mozambiguous takes up most of the space in the biography writing about himself and his own interpretations of the work. I/we will stay true to the content, as it’s written. You know it makes sense; make it so!

Of course… it could also become a Tony Clifton/Andy G Kaufman inspired stylee where Mozambiguous is still ‘portraying’ BrummieBoy thirty years after the latter’s apparent demise. As BB is likely by then to be one of the biggest names in the history of internet 2.0/3.0, it’s a lucrative prospect. Would Mozambiguous dare to sell-out “the Samuel Pepys of the internet generation”, and ‘be BB for money’, diluting his name and reputation? I’m sure BrummieBoy’s name will remain writ in gold and his legacy will outlast Corporate Whore Mozambiguous’ attempts to deface it. As long as the megalomania doesn’t take hold and I must have the glory for myself… it could be one of the great modern swindles. I see it within my grasp… come, let me clutch thee. It can all be MINE! MINE! MINE!

But… I don’t think I’m likely to do that. Yes, I’m positive that I wouldn’t. I’d be interested in maintaining the purity and artistic integrity of the vision. Usurping the legacy just to bolster my own “gesamtkunstwerk” would be dishonest; and would deny many people the opportunity to hear the full and *fascinating* story. So keep me in mind for the manuscripts… they’re in good hands…

Although *my* gold name occasionally turns my hands green… hopefully it doesn’t smudge the parchment..

(To BrummieBoy); I remain as ever, Sir, your obedient servant, R.M. Renfield.
(To the rest of ye); Tak, fordi du spiller…. LOL!!!

Bidding you all farewell, whilst eagerly awaiting the next instalment of ‘Cilla’ (ITV, 22/09/14 @ 9:00pm) starring the fabulous Sheridan Smith as Cilla Black.

To any anonymous caped crusaders: don’t expect a response! And to the one sentence menaces: write me a thesis or don’t bother! I’m not going to ‘perform’ for any of you, only Morrissey performs! “…but not very often…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpNIomYAkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAi08eAMG6E

Last edited:
[continued from above]

You again. Haven’t I ‘Indexed’ you yet? Actually, I’m still waiting to find out how you would eradicate people of CG’s “ilk” from the face of the Earth. That you would then expect people to take you seriously regarding your 18 pages of ‘anti-semitism’ accusations is hilarious. Do you genuinely believe you have any credibility?

Nobody was ‘waxing lyrical’ about the two fisted hombres you mentioned, they aren’t missed. You wouldn’t be missed either, neither would Robby, Mozza220559, or any of the other Klovns who’ve been entering the Moz-solo circus ring for years to throw custard pies and shoot each other in the face with water pistols to the amusement of the anonymous spectators in the stands. Then occasionally having a public meltdown and wishing genocide upon “ilks”, etc.

Nobody said a Klovn’s life was easy. “No-one ever sees me when I cry”. You really won’t be ‘seen’ again once I place you on the You Know What. Verboten….

This comment you made was a brazen lie: “I think it is acceptable to poke fun of a person's hairstyle and clothing CHOICES.” Weren’t you “poking fun” at Keene’s bald head not so long ago? That’s not exactly his chosen hairstyle; if he could have a luscious head of hair like Mozambiguous then he would certainly leap at the opportunity.
Unless you suggest he goes and gets himself a Rooney £30,000 hair transplant (but how is he supposed to do that on a mortician’s salary?), then it’s really beyond his control. Yet again you contradict yourself, and make up apparent ‘morals’ you have which don’t really exist. The bald head suits the profession anyway, it’s reminiscent of Nosferatu, or maybe ‘Death’ from The Seventh Seal. But let’s not split hairs.

I could write some words, say to the tune of ‘Kiss Me a Lot’ where I ‘poke fun’ at your gaunt physique and possible malnutrition, and speculate that you have an eating disorder; and that would be okay because your weight is something you CHOOSE, correct? You’ve done it to others on many occasions… you couldn’t possibly have any objections...

"Fruit Pastilles (Bastille), Malteasers (mausoleum); Snack Bar (stockyard), Chomp Bar (churchyard), your Jammie Dodgers (your mammy’s backyard)! You can scoff and swill, but we know you’ll be ill, and that you….will….purge it all up, purge it all up; an unnecessary disgrace; purge it all up, purge it all up; all over the pla-a-a-ace!"
but I would never write something like that about you or anybody, because I’m not an awful person... luckily for you.

As for your “Mozambiguous is BB” comment, since you’ve already claimed that I’m Benny-the-Butcher, MIDNITE, Urban, and ‘The Rat’ (five different people for someone with less than 50 posts, and you say I’m all over the map! LOLOL! ), I think we can disregard this latest comment too.

BrummieBoy and I have already categorically stated that we don’t believe we’re the same person – so as far as I know I wasn’t at Barbarella’s or Bogarts in 1976 to see the Sex Pistols… and neither was Morrissey.

If BrummieBoy is reading this, and isn’t busy overseas; deconstructing identities with “BillundBoy” and/or/aka Hvamlet, Prince of Denmark, then I’d like to put forward a theory for his approbation. Would this Jesus-needing budding H!tler still believe BB and Mozambiguous are a case of ‘reader meet alter’ if she knew the size of... the age gap between the two? Let’s find out: hold on to your hats everybody! Of course, I can’t explicitly state what the truth is but I can allude to it, or at least a version of it…

‘BrummieBoy’ once created a playlist on YouTube which included a video of an iconic Shakespearean soliloquy from a classic film adaptation of a timeless play performed by a well-known and highly regarded thespian… whose name won’t be mentioned. Only BrummieBoy can know who it is for sure. ‘Mozambiguous’ can exclusively reveal he was born the day after that particular actor shuffled off this mortal coil, which may have been the source of a song written in 2011 by Mozambiguous where he claimed to be “the reincarnation of [censored], it’s a burden I have to live with every day, every day.” Or not. Could a hint to the play’s title have been dropped somewhere in this post already or was that just a red herring? *thinking*

Anyway, “back to life, back to reality” *smirks*. LOL!
Will Mozambiguous’ name be ‘writ in water’ (hint?) or in glittering Broadway lights? We’ll find out sometime after 2021. The dates may be hazy, but then again DatezR4Gravez.

For the record, I also don’t think I had a hand in co-writing ‘Murrisk’ in 1985, nor in helping to stockpile the evidence against Lord VileDieMort to ensure his incarceration.
Additionally, I can definitively state that I had NOTHING! to do with the creation of the television programme that was aired the month after BrummieBoy’s 43rd birthday, when there was ‘Panorama on the streets of Birmingham, and I wondered to myself: “could Small Heath ever be sane again?”’ I can’t make it any clearer!

However, I do have every intention of someday helping to immortalize the BrummieBoy project, to secure its place in the annals of early 21st century internet history/culture. Mozambiguous requests that the manuscripts of BB’s posthumous works be sent to him before anybody else, before they’re released to the unsuspecting public… after being kept hidden for so many years “for reasons that posterity will decode”.

If I/we are trusted to pen the official biography of “BrummieBoy” and to edit the manucripts, then it’s promised that it won’t turn into a Max Brod bowdlerizing fiasco. Nor will it become a Charles Kinbote/Pale Fire type debacle where Mozambiguous takes up most of the space in the biography writing about himself and his own interpretations of the work. I/we will stay true to the content, as it’s written. You know it makes sense; make it so!

Of course… it could also become a Tony Clifton/Andy G Kaufman inspired stylee where Mozambiguous is still ‘portraying’ BrummieBoy thirty years after the latter’s apparent demise. As BB is likely by then to be one of the biggest names in the history of internet 2.0/3.0, it’s a lucrative prospect. Would Mozambiguous dare to sell-out “the Samuel Pepys of the internet generation”, and ‘be BB for money’, diluting his name and reputation? I’m sure BrummieBoy’s name will remain writ in gold and his legacy will outlast Corporate Whore Mozambiguous’ attempts to deface it. As long as the megalomania doesn’t take hold and I must have the glory for myself… it could be one of the great modern swindles. I see it within my grasp… come, let me clutch thee. It can all be MINE! MINE! MINE!

But… I don’t think I’m likely to do that. Yes, I’m positive that I wouldn’t. I’d be interested in maintaining the purity and artistic integrity of the vision. Usurping the legacy just to bolster my own “gesamtkunstwerk” would be dishonest; and would deny many people the opportunity to hear the full and *fascinating* story. So keep me in mind for the manuscripts… they’re in good hands…

Although *my* gold name occasionally turns my hands green… hopefully it doesn’t smudge the parchment..

(To BrummieBoy); I remain as ever, Sir, your obedient servant, R.M. Renfield.
(To the rest of ye); Tak, fordi du spiller…. LOL!!!

Bidding you all farewell, whilst eagerly awaiting the next instalment of ‘Cilla’ (ITV, 22/09/14 @ 9:00pm) starring the fabulous Sheridan Smith as Cilla Black.

To any anonymous caped crusaders: don’t expect a response! And to the one sentence menaces: write me a thesis or don’t bother! I’m not going to ‘perform’ for any of you, only Morrissey performs! “…but not very often…”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zpNIomYAkE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAi08eAMG6E

What goes on inside someone's head to type all this shit?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom