Joan Rivers statement on TTY

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Chickpea, Sep 6, 2014.

By Chickpea on Sep 6, 2014 at 4:05 PM
  1. Chickpea

Chickpea pithy yet degenerate

Joan Rivers dies - true-to-you.net
    6 September 2014

Lately, death is insatiable. Thank God black goes with everything. When Kirk Douglas dies ... somebody, somewhere ... switch out the lights.

Morrissey
    6 September 2014
    Lublin, Poland.

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2016

Comments

Discussion in 'General Discussion archive 2014 (read-only)' started by Chickpea, Sep 6, 2014.

1. realitybites
      realitybites
      I understand that. Some groups because they share(d) a gene pool will be carriers of certain traits--reproductive Isolation. You may not have mentioned race. But yes, many Zionist Jews do think Judaism is a race. If it is a race then it strengthens/legitimatizes Israel's Law of Return.
    2. realitybites
      realitybites
      Not even close.
    3. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      [​IMG]
    4. realitybites
      realitybites
      You have a pop psychology solution for everything. Lay off the self help books and nobody gets hurt.
    5. Anonymous
      Anonymous
      Morrissey, What about a statement on the death of Gutavo Cerati . Lead singer of the biggest rock in espanol band ever and a staple in the 80's
    6. Mozza220559
      Mozza220559
      Oh shut the fuck up you whining old cunt.
    7. keene
      keene
      You see, RB ,everybody sees through your mask.
    8. realitybites
      realitybites
      Mozza has the IQ of a small rodent. Hardly someone in a position of authority or respect to judge intelligence or character. No different from yourself, I see. Now, buzz-off you dull blade, you.
    9. hand in glove
      hand in glove
      I never accused you of Eugenics elsewhere, so I assumed you meant the time I called you a budding Hitler.
    10. keene
      keene
      You always seem in a bad mood. You need love....lots of it.
    11. Chickpea
      Chickpea
      Welp...OK. You asked me a question (whether or not it's possible for Jewish people to share common physical traits), so I answered. I assumed you didn't already know, otherwise you wouldn't have asked. You were the one who put that question into a context of race and mentioned race in several other comments, so again I assumed you thought someone taking part in this conversation might be suggesting this was a question of racial identity—hence my note. I will no longer assume that you want answers to your questions. Lesson learned!
    12. realitybites
      realitybites
      Yes. And you comparison was erroneous as I pointed out. Hitler was a proponent of Eugenics which has to do with bettering the human species and nothing about dog breeds. Or were you not talking about Eugenics but rather insinuating I was a fascist? Fascism has nothing to do with dogs either.
    13. realitybites
      realitybites
      I never asked you if it was possible for Jews to share physical traits. Show me where I asked this please. Of course some Jews share traits. Ashkenazi Jews may be carriers of the Tay-Sachs gene(s). Don't assume because you have Jewish ancestors that you are the authority on Judaism.
    14. Mozza220559
      Mozza220559
      [​IMG]
    15. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      I would pay $20 to see a history of your google searches in the last 20 minutes.
    16. realitybites
      realitybites
      How about a transcript of the college courses I took and copy of my last IQ test results? Did you know that being able to research and build upon a knowledge base--that means utilizing Google search--is a hallmark of intelligence? Of course you didn't.
    17. Chickpea
      Chickpea
      I know you don't want your questions answered but here's the question I was replying to (also quoted in my reply):
      http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threa...on-TTY?p=1986874665&viewfull=1#post1986874665

Uhhh...this is readily-available, non-controversial, factual information. No authority needed or suggested, Jewish or otherwise.

You're now saying "of course Jews share traits," but earlier in the thread you were belittling Hand In Glove for suggesting that a person could be ethnically Jewish/Jewish by birth and insisting it's only a religion—that's how this whole conversation started, ffs. I have to admit I no longer have any idea what point you're trying to make. All of them?

I think it's time for me to exit this thread. :straightface:
    18. keene
      keene
      You see RB...your need for love and attention runs everyone off.

I have some suggestions.....Start by really listening to Ringleader of the Tormentors.
    19. CrystalGeezer
      CrystalGeezer
      I'm gonna go with Snatcher on this one.

[​IMG]
    20. Morrissey_Sucks
      Morrissey_Sucks
      ^^^What she said...