Jim Rome's Official Blue Ball Thread

Jim Rome

Vulgar Box Pimp
After the short San Diego show last night, i've decided to create a BLUE BALLS thread for those who want to get it off their chest.

This is for the lot of you who have had blue balls due to one of Morrissey's lackluster performances.

blueballs6.jpg

The way I see it, I pay my hard-earned JACK to see this man perform his songs and since he cuts some shows short, i'm not sure I wanna drive more than an hour and 30 minutes to see him perform again!

Last edited:
About how long was the show?

After the short San Diego show last night, i've decided to create a BLUE BALLS thread for those who want to get it off their chest.

This is for the lot of you who have had blue balls due to one of Morrissey's lackluster performances.

blueballs6.jpg

The way I see it, I pay my hard-earned JACK to see this man perform his songs and since he cuts some shows short, i'm not sure I wanna drive more than 30 minutes to see him perform!

Jim Is Mad cause he didn't get to hear ALL YOU NEED IS ME

Oh come on! Have some compassion and understanding for the man. The last thing you have the right to be is vulgar, and that's exactly what you are being right now. Sure you feel "ripped off" that he left earlier, but wouldn't you at least want to wait a few days to find out the reason why? What if he doesn't feel well? What if there is something wrong? You know, Morrissey is flesh and blood, and he can get sick too.

Until you find out the real reason why he left, don't make pointless comments like that. Knowing Morrissey, he wouldn't just walk out on people who paid to see him, and I am sure he has a good enough reason why he left the way he did. Do you really think he is that spiteful? He would have done similar things like that a long time ago if he was "starstruck" as some say. If anything, he has an impecable record for putting up with a lot of things that his admirers do, that would send most other artists running for the nearest exit.

Ugh.

About how long was the show?

I wasn't keeping track...

The length of the show isn't important to me, it's the quality...

Did that come out right? Well, what I mean to say is that it sucks he scratched off four songs from the list.

I wasn't keeping track...

The length of the show isn't important to me, it's the quality...

Did that come out right? Well, what I mean to say is that it sucks he scratched off four songs from the list.

You kept going on about wanting to hear it, I assumed you would have been waiting for it...

I think he owes San Diego another show...

Perhaps his voice was quite bad and he gave San Diego all that he could...I mean the alternative would have been cancelling and rescheduling may not be possible at this point...

You kept going on about wanting to hear it, I assumed you would have been waiting for it...

I think he owes San Diego another show...

Perhaps his voice was quite bad and he gave San Diego all that he could...I mean the alternative would have been cancelling and rescheduling may not be possible at this point...

If it's a health or personal family issue, I understand. Even if it's the jackass that rushes the stage and tears off his necklace, I understand. Without an explanation (which we'll never get anyway) the true reason remains a mystery. So until Moz tidy's up that PR, i'm still gonna have...

blueballs4.jpg

I may be completely stupid, but don't the comments on the main page strongly suggest it was sound problems that upset him?

I may be completely stupid, but don't the comments on the main page strongly suggest it was sound problems that upset him?

Agreed. And wouldn't you hate to be the guy who announces to the fans that Moz has left due to that? Moz himself couldn't withstand the boos which is why he leaves without a 'goodbye'. You'll never get an explanation from that guy. Just as Siouxsie...at least she got someone who told her the meeting was through, and i'm sure it wasn't Moz's idea!

More objective minds will argue that with Moz, this is what you get. He's unreliable. Something like a poor soundman is grounds for early exit. Fans don't care. Truer fans believe in his abilities and know when the "microphone is off-key, not me".

After all his success, guy is still insecure. Would he still be the same Moz without it? Not likely. Take the good with the bad I guess. Dude is not perfect to be sure, but PR was never his bag.

C'mon people! Post your blue balls! I know you Vegas 99 people feel me!

blueballs9.jpg

Agreed. And wouldn't you hate to be the guy who announces to the fans that Moz has left due to that? Moz himself couldn't withstand the boos which is why he leaves without a 'goodbye'. You'll never get an explanation from that guy. Just as Siouxsie...at least she got someone who told her the meeting was through, and i'm sure it wasn't Moz's idea!

More objective minds will argue that with Moz, this is what you get. He's unreliable. Something like a poor soundman is grounds for early exit. Fans don't care. Truer fans believe in his abilities and know when the "microphone is off-key, not me".

After all his success, guy is still insecure. Would he still be the same Moz without it? Not likely. Take the good with the bad I guess. Dude is not perfect to be sure, but PR was never his bag.

C'mon people! Post your blue balls! I know you Vegas 99 people feel me!

blueballs9.jpg

At least the guy didn't get hit in the head with a bottle like Grant Showbiz did in Newport '86...

Yes, I feel you...but we got TWO extra shows in compensation :D

And the last ever peformance of "Sunny"

At least he tried Boston...

Back
Top Bottom