Jill Krajewski comments re: Morrissey on Twitter.

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB

It was a couple of years ago, but didn’t Tim refer to Morrissey as ‘damaged’? And the context made it seem dismissive, rather than empathetic.

🙁 He was kind about M on Twitter when almost everyone else was giving him the full kicking - but maybe that was just him being new agey.

It’s a little odd how people can be insist on inclusive perspectives, whilst wishing death on people they disagree with.
Worrying that such a horrible person actually works for high profile music publications like Pitchfork and Spin... How deeply music journalism has fallen.

Worrying that such a horrible person actually works for high profile music publications like Pitchfork and Spin... How deeply music journalism has fallen.
Christ, I didn’t realise it was a journalist.

Vile.
No doubt for the woke The Smiths must seem 'terribly white'.
totally agree gash,these woke merchants wont be happy till M is six feet under then they will move onto another person they dont like.

Vile.
No doubt for the woke The Smiths must seem 'terribly white'.

The "woke" have literally been telling people not to listen to (fourth gender humasexual) Morrissey's band which contains people of colour & to only listen to the Smiths for Marr, Rourke & Joyce - three heterosexual, white, men.

20230520_032039.jpg

This dumb chick really thinks Morrissey is far-right :ROFLMAO:. The more I read this nonsense, the more I support Morrissey in what he says, even if he sometimes talks nonsense.

Im not sure why people are dredging the internet to find edgy comments, Morrissey has said plenty of those himself over the years. No 'side' is immune to saying brutal, personal stuff about people they despise.

Im not sure why people are dredging the internet to find edgy comments, Morrissey has said plenty of those himself over the years. No 'side' is immune to saying brutal, personal stuff about people they despise.

Twitter algorithms will put it into your timeline if you or the accounts you follow are tweeting about Morrissey, the Smiths, Andy Rourke or similar.

Twitter algorithms will put it into your timeline if you or the accounts you follow are tweeting about Morrissey, the Smiths, Andy Rourke or similar.

I'm happy that i don't have a twitter account.
Most people seem to be behaving themselves in Smiths/Moz world, people should focus on that instead of going on about the odd angry woke person or how you can't insult George Soros anymore.

I'd get it if it was someone important or close to the people involved who said something.

To: [email protected]

Are you the same witch that just said it should be Morrissey dead instead of his recently deceased bandmate Andy Rourke god rest his soul? You are one of those brainless and talentless people that get a kick on wishing death on people right? You think it's cute and gets you attention don't you? By no means do I give a rats ass whether you live or die, but you should be careful of the death wish you have on people as you may be very well be the one on the guillotine for your abhorrent words and views not Morrissey who is just a singer in a rock band for god's sake and an iconic one at that.

I'm happy that i don't have a twitter account.
Most people seem to be behaving themselves in Smiths/Moz world, people should focus on that instead of going on about the odd angry woke person or how you can't insult George Soros anymore.

I'd get it if it was someone important or close to the people involved who said something.

Yeah - it does catch you up in poison. It's like having tabloid headlines screamed at you 24/7. We're probably rewiring our brains with it.

Last edited:
To: [email protected]

Are you the same witch that just said it should be Morrissey dead instead of his recently deceased bandmate Andy Rourke god rest his soul? You are one of those brainless and talentless people that get a kick on wishing death on people right? You think it's cute and gets you attention don't you? By no means do I give a rats ass whether you live or die, but you should be careful of the death wish you have on people as you may be very well be the one on the guillotine for your abhorrent words and views not Morrissey who is just a singer in a rock band for god's sake and an iconic one at that.

I don't like her comments, but it's not helpful to send abusive emails. She will simply hate him more because his fans sent abusive emails.

I don't like her comments, but it's not helpful to send abusive emails. She will simply hate him more because his fans sent abusive emails.
It's not a matter of liking or disliking her comment. This comment is simply disgusting and repulsive. Such a person should take responsibility for what she writes in public.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom