Jesus & Mary Chain Speak Of Moz (Short)

Scarlet Ibis

The Chicken of D.C.
Have we seen this yet? I might have just missed it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree. If old threads are going to be archived and made read-only, what is the point of directing us to them?

We'll always have Kewpie to point to old threads...and we'll keep posting new ones. That's the way forums work. Just keep ignoring Kewpie and keep posting new threads, where new viewers can respond.

We'll always have Kewpie to point to old threads...and we'll keep posting new ones. That's the way forums work. Just keep ignoring Kewpie and keep posting new threads, where new viewers can respond.

I suppose you are right.

I like The Jesus and Mary Chain, but my god, they aren't half miserable twats.

I don't think they come off as miserable. Granted though they aren't jumping up and down. I'd love to know what the dude on the left thinks the shit songs Moz has done. Can't really tell what era this is. 1990 maybe?

I Hate Rock 'n' Roll came out mid-90s, believe it or not. So around then I'd say.

Can you put mods on ignore? I think I may give it a go.

Back
Top Bottom