Jesus And Mary Chain album reissues July 11

The Seeker of Good Songs

On July 11, Rhino Records will honor the influential Jesus And Mary Chain by reissuing the band's five Warner Bros. albums as DualDiscs. Each DualDisc features a remastered version of the original album on the CD side, while the DVD side contains the album remastered in high-resolution stereo along with a trio of videos. Rhino.com is hosting listening party audio streams for the reissued albums, which include Psychocandy, Darklands, Honey's Dead, Automatic and Stoned & Dethroned.

Those dual disc things confuse me. Are they supposed to be played on a DVD player or some new kind of equipment? Some months ago I was considering buying Fiona Apple's album but the dual disc shit confused me and I went for something else.

In any case, I'm glad I saw this. My "Automatic" had tequila and coke spilled all over the booklet by some idiot, which really annoys me. So this is a good reason to finally replace it.

Awsome news! Can't wait to own those.....Love love love The Chain!!

holy shit! i aint missin this!

anyone got presale tix code for tixmaster? i have to see j&mc.... i just have to....

sorry i dobuted you Johan de Witt. its just jim went solo a bit ago and i thought he was gonna stick to that for a while, like tom booth did but then again james are back together....yey hope they play manchester real soon and they can wear early marychain wigs & get bobby to play on drums again :^)

Back
Top Bottom