Jessica Brown-Findlay as Linder Sterling in Morrissey biopic "Steven"

Re: Jessica Brown Findlay as Linder Sterling in Morrissey "movie"

looks are close enough,glad they went out of their way. Hope she does the scene with the meat dress and black strap on ! :lbf:

hmm, this film may be worth a watch.

Over the moors.

CgUJRwJW8AElC0H.jpg

https://mobile.twitter.com/ThrillWhacker/status/721993516126232576

Dear Joyce,

If you're comparing my writing to your drumming. Sorry,but no one can write as bad as that!

So please,keep your day job,even if that job consists of trying to siphon money off those who have talent and genius,for you never will.

:thumb:

Joyce was a great drummer, as the Smiths were a great group. If the shit didn't happen with the Smiths, would you doubt his drumming abilities?

Does Moz have any involvement in this film? Has he commented on it?

Last edited:

Does Moz have any involvement in this film? Has he commented on it?

I am sure he has. It never fails to surprise me the things he has up is sleave. I wish he would pose naked again he has seriously the nicest a$s.

Joyce was a great drummer, as the Smiths were a great group. If the shit didn't happen with the Smiths, would you doubt his drumming abilities?

Joyce was not a great drummer. He was good in the Smiths, but lots of drummers would have been. Imagine if Matt Walker was in the Smiths. He's 10 times the drummer Joyce is. That's what makes Joyce's money claims such a joke.

Tags
england is mine movie

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom