Jerome Reuter (Rome) expresses his opinion about Morrissey in interview with 482 MHz

Jerome Reuter, who is behind the neofolk band Rome, expressed his opinion about Morrissey and the current media fuzz recently in an interview with the swedish blog for alternative music 482 MHz. Find the bit about Moz under here and the interview via this link:
https://482mhz.wordpress.com/2018/08/23/intervju-med-jerome-reuter-rome/

You studied in Manchester when you were younger – an industrial city with a deep, rich musical heritage. Has Manchester inspired you? And what is your favourite Mancunian bands?

Joy Division, obviously. And I just love Morrissey. Manchester is a Moloch, yes, tremendously inspiring. To this day, actually.

I’m also a long term Morrissey fan. He’s suffering from a bit of a backlash these days, from media and certain factions of his fan base, because of him expressing support for alt-right party For Britain. Where do you stand on all of this? Does it serve him right or should we separate the artist from the person?

Oh, shit, I disagree with someone, let’s lynch him! He’s not entitled to his opinion when we know so much better. We like diversity but God forbid we should allow diversity of opinion… We could end up in a democracy without realizing it. This cannot stand. We have to burn his records. Our artists should be role models in all regards, they have no right to be wrong.

Anyway…I’ve been into Morrissey for years and I have learned to not agree with him. I like my meat and my monarchy. So there we go.

Really your just a troll, i have no agenda, eveywhere you look you see hate and injustices, you really do project yourself everywhere, i bet your racist you jusy havent got the balls to say so haha loser

This is very true. His fake news twitter has him running around attacking Nazis, but no one else knows or heard anything about it. Photos show two peeps ambling about.o_O

You were wrong. Plain and simple. you made something up to suit your agenda. And now you're cross about that. I suggest you stick to facts. And as for name calling - I don't give a f***. I'll call you a liar, because you're a f***ing liar. And there's nothing you can do about it. Liar. Now go and polish your jackboots. Oh, and you're back on ignore, so you can howl as much as you like. I won't see it.

Oh, and it's "you're". You under-educated simpleton.
LIke i can be bothered with you're or your i typing on a mobile

By the way i am much more educated than you will ever be and i hate to inform you not racist, you really are a bore
94AF2E0B-899A-4310-BF5C-2A4579FD4E51.jpeg

Last edited:
Yet another thread devoted to artists and music hijacked by that boring old nut job @Uncleskinny Please, why do you still devote so much of your time to Moz and this site? Let it go. Life is precious.

I can only surmise that you are all OK with your racist mate. And what does that make you?
a decent human being like the rest of us on here,unlike you who denies people the right to say what they feel.

Anyway…I’ve been into Morrissey for years and I have learned to not agree with him. I like my meat and my monarchy. So there we go.

The irony being that as you like both meat and monarchy, Morrissey wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire.

The only problem with low energy Skinny's opinion is that according to him anyone slightly left of say Jeremy Corbyn is a Nazi.
Why do you resort to Trumpisms like "Low energy Skinny?" The man uses reductive language to communicate to simpletons, and is himself, a simpleton.

Why do you resort to Trumpisms like "Low energy Skinny?" The man uses reductive language to communicate to simpletons, and is himself, a simpleton.
:rolleyes:
"low energy Skinny" is a pretty accurate description. Skinny is expansive(very very chubby) not reductive.:lbf:

hes more than a simpleton, more than a simpleton too me. Sang the same az The Beegees More than a woman
In answer to G23, on a different topic i miss your avatar as viv, i heard vivian everytime i read your posts :)

Last edited:

You, meanwhile, use the language of an NPR listening cuck, and lo and behold you are one -- and look like one too! I like how you shave your neck to avoid being called a "neckbeard", but unfortunately for you nothing can detract from those unmistakable soyboy features!

It was a joke buddy.

Oh dear. You only see what you want to see. So you want to try again, shitstain? Try to be actually right next time, arsehole. I was there, you weren't.

*Edit* and this separated from my wife thing. Care to elaborate? It came as a bit of a surprise to her, since she's sat next to me, and we've been together 28 years. Why do you lie so?

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/verbal-abuse-scuffles-far-right-15073496

Untruth is a liar, a Hitler-lover, and a Jew-hater.

That said, I disagree with both of you vehemently. That speaks volumes—two sides of the same coin! (Then again, Crazy Jeremy Cobrin is at least two out of those three as well, which also speaks volumes).

That's actually not the case. Plenty of body language and communication coaches acknowledge that Trump's strategic approach to communication and marketing is wildly successful, and this is because he knows how to create a simple and effective message, get it out to the public, and have people remember it. There's a reason no one remembers anything Hillary Clinton said during the campaign.

You, meanwhile, use the language of an NPR listening cuck, and lo and behold you are one -- and look like one too! I like how you shave your neck to avoid being called a "neckbeard", but unfortunately for you nothing can detract from those unmistakable soyboy features!
The only time I've been involved in cuckoldry, I didn't know she was married, and I bounced out of there like a superball and never went back.
But I like this new Vegan Cro alt. It's a nice change from the usual.

That's actually not the case. Plenty of body language and communication coaches acknowledge that Trump's strategic approach to communication and marketing is wildly successful, and this is because he knows how to create a simple and effective message, get it out to the public, and have people remember it. There's a reason no one remembers anything Hillary Clinton said during the campaign.
If I saw a retarded fellow masturbating with his own feces in public, I'd remember it too. The lowest common denominator is memorable.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom