Jerome Reuter (Rome) expresses his opinion about Morrissey in interview with 482 MHz

Jerome Reuter, who is behind the neofolk band Rome, expressed his opinion about Morrissey and the current media fuzz recently in an interview with the swedish blog for alternative music 482 MHz. Find the bit about Moz under here and the interview via this link:
https://482mhz.wordpress.com/2018/08/23/intervju-med-jerome-reuter-rome/

You studied in Manchester when you were younger – an industrial city with a deep, rich musical heritage. Has Manchester inspired you? And what is your favourite Mancunian bands?

Joy Division, obviously. And I just love Morrissey. Manchester is a Moloch, yes, tremendously inspiring. To this day, actually.

I’m also a long term Morrissey fan. He’s suffering from a bit of a backlash these days, from media and certain factions of his fan base, because of him expressing support for alt-right party For Britain. Where do you stand on all of this? Does it serve him right or should we separate the artist from the person?

Oh, shit, I disagree with someone, let’s lynch him! He’s not entitled to his opinion when we know so much better. We like diversity but God forbid we should allow diversity of opinion… We could end up in a democracy without realizing it. This cannot stand. We have to burn his records. Our artists should be role models in all regards, they have no right to be wrong.

Anyway…I’ve been into Morrissey for years and I have learned to not agree with him. I like my meat and my monarchy. So there we go.

Horseshit. We should chase Nazis out of town, just like they were chased out of town in Huddersfield yesterday.

Do you mean these two people with a St. George's Cross flag who you didn't exactly "chase out of Huddersfield", but rather you stood with the police and waited for them to be moved on? Great job, Peter! *slow clap*
I looked it up just now expecting a big news story, and yet the only information about it is on your Twitter. Is this how you spend your time since you separated from your wife, driving to different towns to chase a couple of "Nazis" with an English flag out of town? Talk about obsessed. Good going, quashing this Brownshirts revival before it got started, pal. These two lads really look like they were about to start whipping the Huddersfield shop goers up into a fascistic frenzy.

The only problem with low energy Skinny's opinion is that according to him anyone slightly left of say Jeremy Corbyn is a Nazi.

The only problem with low energy Skinny's opinion is that according to him anyone slightly left of say Jeremy Corbyn is a Nazi.
hes a joke on here now.he says hes never bought a thing with M s name on it and yet he still lurks here 24 hours a day waiting for an interview to drop.

hes a joke on here now.he says hes never bought a thing with M s name on it and yet he still lurks here 24 hours a day waiting for an interview to drop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Given Mr.Reuter doesn't assert burning books himself, perhaps the thread title could be adjusted to reflect said?
Regards,
FWD.

Do you mean these two people with a St. George's Cross flag who you didn't exactly "chase out of Huddersfield", but rather you stood with the police and waited for them to be moved on? Great job, Peter! *slow clap*
I looked it up just now expecting a big news story, and yet the only information about it is on your Twitter. Is this how you spend your time since you separated from your wife, driving to different towns to chase a couple of "Nazis" with an English flag out of town? Talk about obsessed. Good going, quashing this Brownshirts revival before it got started, pal. These two lads really look like they were about to start whipping the Huddersfield shop goers up into a fascistic frenzy.

Oh dear. You only see what you want to see. So you want to try again, shitstain? Try to be actually right next time, arsehole. I was there, you weren't.

*Edit* and this separated from my wife thing. Care to elaborate? It came as a bit of a surprise to her, since she's sat next to me, and we've been together 28 years. Why do you lie so?

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/verbal-abuse-scuffles-far-right-15073496

Last edited:
Oh dear. You only see what you want to see. So you want to try again, shitstain? Try to be actually right next time, arsehole. I was there, you weren't.

*Edit* and this separated from my wife thing. Care to elaborate? It came as a bit of a surprise to her, since she's sat next to me, and we've been together 28 years. Why do you lie so?

https://www.examiner.co.uk/news/west-yorkshire-news/verbal-abuse-scuffles-far-right-15073496
Just read the article and again it seems the only violence is from the peaceful left.

Just read the article and again it seems the only violence is from the peaceful left.
Once again you are very, very wrong. The police kept the majority of the protesters behind a barrier at the end of New Street, while the BF team went around intimidating folk, filming them, verbally abusing them and seeking out Asian folk to hand leaflets to. I know. I was there. You weren't. So stop making things up, you f***ing simpleton.

Once again you are very, very wrong. The police kept the majority of the protesters behind a barrier at the end of New Street, while the BF team went around intimidating folk, filming them, verbally abusing them and seeking out Asian folk to hand leaflets to. I know. I was there. You weren't. So stop making things up, you f***ing simpleton.
Simpleton? your a simpleton, name calling and using vulgar language oh how great the view must be from where you sit virtue signaling

Simpleton? your a simpleton, name calling and using vulgar language oh how great the view must be from where you sit virtue signaling
You were wrong. Plain and simple. you made something up to suit your agenda. And now you're cross about that. I suggest you stick to facts. And as for name calling - I don't give a f***. I'll call you a liar, because you're a f***ing liar. And there's nothing you can do about it. Liar. Now go and polish your jackboots. Oh, and you're back on ignore, so you can howl as much as you like. I won't see it.

Oh, and it's "you're". You under-educated simpleton.

Only info on the matter is on the Fake News Skinny Twitter:lbf:
Had Skinny not wolfed down the donut he would have attacked those two Nazis with it.:openmouth:

You were wrong. Plain and simple. you made something up to suit your agenda. And now you're cross about that. I suggest you stick to facts. And as for name calling - I don't give a f***. I'll call you a liar, because you're a f***ing liar. And there's nothing you can do about it. Liar. Now go and polish your jackboots. Oh, and you're back on ignore, so you can howl as much as you like. I won't see it.

Really your just a troll, i have no agenda, eveywhere you look you see hate and injustices, you really do project yourself everywhere, i bet your racist you jusy havent got the balls to say so haha loser

A series of psychological experiments in the 1960s suggested that people are biased toward confirming their existing beliefs. Later work re-interpreted these results as a tendency to test ideas in a one-sided way, focusing on one possibility and ignoring alternatives. In certain situations, this tendency can bias people's conclusions.

Heres a photo of the confirmation bias:crazy: scientists from back in the 1960s:

images

By the way i am much more educated than you will ever be and i hate to inform you not racist, you really are a bore

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom