Jennifer Ivory...revealed!

how very rude, she's not fat, she's, erm, well, big boned?

Well, a lot of men actually like full figured women so the way she looks doesn't really *explain* things to me.

BTW, wasn't it obvious there was nothing between them? He was so critical of her work in that leaked e-mail to Sanctuary that was posted some months ago, I'd never imagine he would be with someone who's work he doesn't think highly of, would you?

she is fat, as am I. I dont take the word 'fat' as a negative term. It is an adjective just like skinny, blue, short, tall..etc.

Jen, I wish you wouldn't do this putting yourself down lark, I've told you off about it before.

Makes me feel bad, so please STOP IT!!!!

:)

she is fat, as am I. I dont take the word 'fat' as a negative term. It is an adjective just like skinny, blue, short, tall..etc.

couldn't agree more. i don't think my intention was to make fun of jennifer's look...it was just an attribute i noticed...just like any other.
and besides, i wish morrissey wrote "fatty" about me. it would make me warm and cuddly inside.

Jen, I wish you wouldn't do this putting yourself down lark, I've told you off about it before.

Makes me feel bad, so please STOP IT!!!!

:)

IM NOT PUTTING MYSELF DOWN! Do you not get it, dear? Being FAT is not a negative thing. I have been uber skinny and ew..I prefer being fat..fat is not a bad or negative word..it is an adjective describing.

Im not insulting myslef.. I adore my fattness!

couldn't agree more. i don't think my intention was to make fun of jennifer's look...it was just an attribute i noticed...just like any other.
and besides, i wish morrissey wrote "fatty" about me. it would make me warm and cuddly inside.

I figured you didnt mean it as an 'insult' you seem too sweet. I love love love the fatty song...Ive always wanted to have my hubby learn that song and sing it to me, but he isnt a moz fan!

IM NOT PUTTING MYSELF DOWN! Do you not get it, dear? Being FAT is not a negative thing. I have been uber skinny and ew..I prefer being fat..fat is not a bad or negative word..it is an adjective describing.

Im not insulting myslef.. I adore my fattness!

Sorry Jen - I just hate the word FAT.
Every time I hear that f***kin word it drives me mad.

I was a 'fat' kid, and I got teased and piss taken about it for years.
It made most of my child-hood years very miserable.

So now, every time I hear the word, it just puts sad, miserable and very negative things in my mind.

My apolagies again - I mis-read your post hun.

Can you engage your brain, before you speak Andy or do you just like upsetting people and me.

Sorry Jen - I just hate the word FAT.
Every time I hear that f***kin word it drives me mad.

I was a 'fat' kid, and I got teased and piss taken about it for years.
It made most of my child-hood years very miserable.

So now, every time I hear the word, it just puts sad, miserable and very negative things in my mind.

My apolagies again - I mis-read your post hun.

Im sorry you were made fun of. As a kid I was too thin and had bad skin, braces, and huge glasses..so I know what it is like to be teased.

Whenever anyone points out, especially small children, 'wow, you're fat" my fave thing to say back is 'yeah, isnt it cool?' I love the looks on people's faces!

Even Isaac Mitzrahi was recently quoted as saying that fat is the new black!

Plus fat people are cuddly and I love cuddling :D

xx

Back
Top Bottom