James - The Night Before (2010) download

I'm on the right side of the photo in mid-clap behind a short girl..I didn't make rail that night cause I was flying home from Boston and went home first to freshen up..

I can spot myself in the Boston, Philly, DC and Jersey photos. One of the best weeks of my life. :guitar:

I'm playing Where's Waldo looking for you in Larry's picture of the Troc crowd. I'm pissed that I was on the rail in front of the girl with the red hair and wasn't in the picture!

http://www.wearejames.com/blog/archive/septoct-2008-photo-blog/

I'm on the right side of the photo in mid-clap behind a short girl..I didn't make rail that night cause I was flying home from Boston and went home first to freshen up..

I can spot myself in the Boston, Philly, DC and Jersey photos. One of the best weeks of my life. :guitar:

You need to put a red and white striped shirt and glasses on to make it easier for me to find you in future photos.

I still get goosebumps thinking about the crowd singing the end of Sometimes. I'll buy the first round at Monk's when(!) they come back.

From a recent Tim Booth interview..

US Tour:guitar::guitar:

BF: And you're looking forward to a summer of festival action?

TB: Yeah, summer festivals. We've got a secret thing happening as well that is going to be unusual, but I can't tell you about it yet. And we've got a US tour, which I've been pushing for two years and finally we've got it. Then a Christmas tour as well.

Back
Top Bottom