James - La Petit Mort

Re: James La Petit Mort

This album is so so good. The songs have a big anthem sound them with a dance vibe. Gonna sound huge in concert.

I picked up the cd and vinyl from Amazon Uk and it got delivered to the states pretty quickly. Its supposed to be released in the States on Cookin Vinyl sometime in the Fall I believe. Hopefully a US tour will folow.

Can anybody up this for the non UK people? It's not coming to the US until fall. Thanks

If you don't get any takers, try AmazonUK, that's how I got it. It really is a magnificent piece of work. For decades now, upon hearing every new release, I wonder, "How are James not huge in the States?"

Can anybody up this for the non UK people? It's not coming to the US until fall. Thanks

It's a great album. I would encourage you to try amazon UK or even their site Wearejames.com. That's where I bought it from and it arrived very quickly.

Met Tim Booth during the last US tour and he was really nice.

If you don't get any takers, try AmazonUK, that's how I got it. It really is a magnificent piece of work. For decades now, upon hearing every new release, I wonder, "How are James not huge in the States?"

Yeah who knew they had an amazon outside the US?

James is on BBC 6 Music Now Playing... right now, doing live sessions.

I wish Morrissey would agreed to do the same.

Back
Top Bottom