James Franco and band signs deal for Smiths-inspired album and film - The Guardian

Forgettable not so inspired song. These artists should do their own thing and forget about tributes or inspiration from The Smiths. They will always fall short and only make listeners want to listen to the real thing.

maybe theyre doing it for fun and experience

that Daddy track is quite good. Maybe Moz should ask Franco to produce an album. That way a label will be sure to sign him.

maybe money, maybe fame, maybe for an identity... a sense of (false) self worth. Who knows ?

a sense of false self worth could be true but hes got wealth and fame and i think hed probably be likely to believe another pineapple express would make money more so than a musical project

Re: Bigmouth strikes again: James Franco's band sign deal for Smiths inspired album

LOL. its 'modernist' shite.
its a sock puppet deluxe with the nutjob talking to himself. you could call it the list of the lost of websites.
its totally embarrassing. its if liberace was running a moz site.

I don't think you're trying to publicize this thing-that-must-not-be-named but your description makes me want to try to find it. Sounds like a good laugh.

Re: Bigmouth strikes again: James Franco's band sign deal for Smiths inspired album

I don't think you're trying to publicize this thing-that-must-not-be-named but your description makes me want to try to find it. Sounds like a good laugh.

if you are into gay joe dallesandro photos thats the place to go.
people who post there are that one nutty dude who has about a thousand screen names. he does 'parodies' which he finds funny but in reality are tragically unfunny. its a mess.

Oh you silly disgraceful brainless little pleb. You are nothing but silly cult trance. Grow a backbone you dreadful little man. Dense beyonde belief, what are you without Morrissey?
Firecracker of nothingness, your life is attention whoreism.

Where are you, please return! :)

LOL
now the bots are talking to themselves about themselves.

Oh you silly disgraceful brainless little pleb. You are nothing but silly cult trance. Grow a backbone you dreadful little man. Dense beyonde belief, what are you without Morrissey?
Firecracker of nothingness, your life is attention whoreism.

We need more people like you, vegan.cro. Please return, or don't, we love you all the same.

We need more people like you, vegan.cro. Please return, or don't, we love you all the same.

Easy there, boy. Are you a grower or a show-er? Mind if I take a peek? No? Then the answer is clear: neither.

Easy there, boy. Are you a grower or a show-er? Mind if I take a peek? No? Then the answer is clear: neither.

Sv5FjBi.gif

- - - Updated - - -

Gag being sick :lbf:

tumblr_mcmdjhYkjL1qhw704.gif

So is Morrissey. They both worship James Dean and should be arrested for smearing his impeccable name and image. They WISH...!

No one can touch James Dean. Perfection. Those two weasels? Forget it. Franco is/7/
laughable (that is, laughing at, not with) - cannot stand him.

So is Morrissey. They both worship James Dean and should be arrested for smearing his impeccable name and image. They WISH...!

I can't stand James Franco. Yeah, he really does wish.

As for Morrissey, well, I suppose he likes scandal. I mean, who doesn't? But he needs to get the facts straight. I had been obsessed with James Dean for a while when the Suedehead video came out. That's when I was first introduced to Moz, so that's why I feel the way I do. I'd love to talk to Morrissey about Jimmy. Just a good conversation with a few, "Huh? Where did you hear that?" thrown in...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom