Morrissey Central "JAMES CAAN" (July 8, 2022)

1940 - 2022

GettyImages-524208161c_ssab1j.jpg

As per the Book Of Condolences thread yesterday.
Regards,
FWD.

Ridiculously talented actor. God bless him.

Just before filmin' began on the Godfather, James Caan was
strugglin' to find the essence of his character Sonny.
He began thinkin' of some of his favorite Don Rickles moments
and the character came to'em.
By channelin' his inner Rickles, he was able to bring the character
to it's full bloom.

Here's footage of Don Rickles roastin' James Caan.

great actor,always remember freebie and the bean was on as a double feature with enter the dragon in the late seventies.those were the days when you would pay your admission fee in the afternoon and stay in all day and night,their was no chucking out in those days,great days,great days.

great actor,always remember freebie and the bean was on as a double feature with enter the dragon in the late seventies.those were the days when you would pay your admission fee in the afternoon and stay in all day and night,their was no chucking out in those days,great days,great days.
I remember walking out of Superman The Movie at the cinema and all the kids (me included) were jumping off the curb with a fist in the air, fully expecting to take off into the sky.

superman-the-movie-richard-donner-christopher-reeve-1978.jpg

The same kids would start beating the crap out of anyone who looked at them sideways after watching a Bruce Lee film.

He once said that Misery was his hardest film as an actor, stuck in bed or a wheelchair. Cos he was such a physically active actor.
I can see that. But man, did he pull it off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom