JakeWalters.com update

Now what was the need for that?

You mean, once we agree with you we can speak again?

??? Does that have anything to do with me? I've said it before, I'm jealous of anyone who can lay a finger on Morrissey, yes, but do I have to like everything all of them do?
I don't like Jake more than just a bit, what's wrong with that?

It's just that you said you don't think Jake's photography is THAT good which insinuates you might know something about the subject. So what are you comparing it with? I ask again: who do you think IS that good?

And it's not just about agreeing with me is it? It's about agreeing with me, The Guardian Magazine, GQ Magazine, Vogue etc etc and Morrissey himself. So you disagree with us all do you? Or are you just writing without thinking? Hence the f*** wit comment. Reply to this once you have thought about it. Take your time now, you don't want to embarrass yourself anymore, do you?

It's just that you said you don't think Jake's photography is THAT good which insinuates you might know something about the subject. So what are you comparing it with? I ask again: who do you think IS that good?

And it's not just about agreeing with me is it? It's about agreeing with me, The Guardian Magazine, GQ Magazine, Vogue etc etc and Morrissey himself. So you disagree with us all do you? Or are you just writing without thinking? Hence the f*** wit comment. Reply to this once you have thought about it. Take your time now, you don't want to embarrass yourself anymore, do you?

You're funny :p Embarrass myself?? With an opinion? That's not possible, love. But I know better than this, I don't let the So-low part of Solo affect me anymore.
It's ALL ABOUT LIKING OR NOT. Do I have to be an expert in music to like Morrissey? And for the record (your record) I did take photography classes only to discover I have no talent for it, that should make your day.
Anton Corbijn, Diane Arbus, Vari Carames, Nobuyoshi Araki and Herb Ritts. Those I like.
And what's wrong with disagreeing with The Guardian Magazine, GQ Mag, Vogue? Not the first time I do, and it certainly won't be the last. And for the looks of it, not the last time I disagree with you.

I take it you consider one knows about something when they agree with you. Very childish, and I'm not into kids. Of any age. You need to calm down and let people have an opinion.

BTW, there are some Morrissey songs I don't like. What am I doing wrong? :(

Now what was the need for that?

You mean, once we agree with you we can speak again?

??? Does that have anything to do with me? I've said it before, I'm jealous of anyone who can lay a finger on Morrissey, yes, but do I have to like everything all of them do?
I don't like Jake more than just a bit, what's wrong with that?

You're funny :p Embarrass myself?? With an opinion? That's not possible, love. But I know better than this, I don't let the So-low part of Solo affect me anymore.
It's ALL ABOUT LIKING OR NOT. Do I have to be an expert in music to like Morrissey? And for the record (your record) I did take photography classes only to discover I have no talent for it, that should make your day.
Anton Corbijn, Diane Arbus, Vari Carames, Nobuyoshi Araki and Herb Ritts. Those I like.
And what's wrong with disagreeing with The Guardian Magazine, GQ Mag, Vogue? Not the first time I do, and it certainly won't be the last. And for the looks of it, not the last time I disagree with you.

I take it you consider one knows about something when they agree with you. Very childish, and I'm not into kids. Of any age. You need to calm down and let people have an opinion.

BTW, there are some Morrissey songs I don't like. What am I doing wrong? :(

Anton Corbijn, Diane Arbus, Vari Carames, Nobuyoshi Araki and Herb Ritts?

A little bit stuck in the past, aren't you? This explains everything....

Anton Corbijn, Diane Arbus, Vari Carames, Nobuyoshi Araki and Herb Ritts?

A little bit stuck in the past, aren't you? This explains everything....

That's all you can come up with?
Stuck in the past isn't a problem for me thank you :p

Also, since you're so good at detecting what I "insinuate" (I'm sure you took lessons on that, otherwise you wouldn't be talking), you might have noticed the capitals. THAT good means good, didn't you know?

And, since I live to please angry soloers:
Jake Walters is the best photographer that ever lived. The composition of his photos is impeccable and the lighting suggests the very sun is on his side.

I don't see you leaving........
..................................................................... :confused:

My, my, you do like to instigate things, don't you. You offered that I join your antics with the previous fool. I told you I had better children to abort than to do so. I am merely spectating, waiting for this thread to get back on course. Don't drag me into your mischief, thank you.

My, my, you do like to instigate things, don't you.

Please don't say that again, it's not true. I don't. I was being friendly to you and you chose not to notice.

You offered that I join your antics with the previous fool. I told you I had better children to abort than to do so. I am merely spectating, waiting for this thread to get back on course. Don't drag me into your mischief, thank you.

Back in track, fine. So let's wait for the next update then. No more discussing Mr.Walters' talent.

Wow wow wow now, Jake, mate, I think you need a chill pill.:cool:

Look, I'll let you chase me with an axe, awright? Just calm down!

Big Landan photographer like you, getting all upset like that, just because of someone in Uruguay! Now, really.

That's all you can come up with?
Stuck in the past isn't a problem for me thank you :p

Also, since you're so good at detecting what I "insinuate" (I'm sure you took lessons on that, otherwise you wouldn't be talking), you might have noticed the capitals. THAT good means good, didn't you know?

And, since I live to please angry soloers:
Jake Walters is the best photographer that ever lived. The composition of his photos is impeccable and the lighting suggests the very sun is on his side.

now come on, you forgot the bit about licking his shoes till they shine...
;)

Anyway: Jake understands Photography much better than Morrissey- whose only interest, when holding a camera, lies in trying to make Jesse look as lovely as if he'd just been found in a shallow grave in Ciudad Juarez...:rolleyes:- (...and he was so proud of that pic he had to show it to eeeeeeverybody...:p)

Apart from good technique/ equipment, an interest in the people you photograph does help...
An interest in people- full stop- 'ctually.:p

Anyway: Jake understands Photography much better than Morrissey- whose only interest, when holding a camera, lies in trying to make Jesse look as lovely as if he'd just been found in a shallow grave in Ciudad Juarez...:rolleyes:- (...and he was so proud of that pic he had to show it to eeeeeeverybody...:p)
?? Care to show me, please? This poor soul from Uruguay hasn't seen that. :rolleyes:

Apart from good technique/ equipment, an interest in the people you photograph does help...
An interest in people- full stop- 'ctually.:p

Agree.

?? Care to show me, please? This poor soul from Uruguay hasn't seen that. :rolleyes:

lol, I wouldn't know where to find it; I think it was included in some cd, it was a photo of his band in a V (awww, like a lil flock of geese!)(I think he was trying to do something stylish. :D). Ok maybe I'm a bit harsh but I think you can, nay, should live without seeing it.;)

The day he turns into a Cartier Bresson, I'll let you know though :p

lol, I wouldn't know where to find it; I think it was included in some cd, it was a photo of his band in a V (awww, like a lil flock of geese!)(I think he was trying to do something stylish. :D). Ok maybe I'm a bit harsh but I think you can, nay, should live without seeing it.;)

The day he turns into a Cartier Bresson, I'll let you know though :p

I bet it's the one inside the Greatest hits album. Which shows how distracted I was with his arsenal...

I bet it's the one inside the Greatest hits album. Which shows how distracted I was with his arsenal...

Hey, found it! Hmm, don't know where I saw a V really. It's posed but there isn't any composition after all.:p We won't mention the light...:sick:
God he even managed to make Solomon Walker look awful! That's no small feat! :guitar:

Back
Top Bottom