Jake Walters: another unseen Morrissey photo (mid '90s)

41283_morrissey_jake_walters.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Where do you think that brick ended up?" hehe, I can't tell if he's referring to the brick on the ground or morrissey

Wouw, these are some great pictures of BMWs that Jake Walters took. I had totally forgotten in the meantime that I was chauffered around in one of those BMWs in my childhood. My father has been dead for so long now.

Mid 90s Morrissey sounds right. Morrissey looked younger in 1992. And of course Jake Walters would know when he took this picture, wouldn't he.

At first I thought he meant he'd hit M over the head with the brick for making him crazy, but then it's probably for the sign. :D

"Where do you think that brick ended up?" hehe, I can't tell if he's referring to the brick on the ground or morrissey

What is the image on M's t-shirt?

LOL! You know how many middle aged men walking around Encino, Beverly Hills, and West Hollywood are dressed in a blazer, polo shirt, jeans, and pointy pleather loafer shoes. Uncle Steve is impossible to recognize unless you get real close to him and smell the potato tacos on his breath.

We know a lot more about his old boyfriend. I'd like to know something about this Damon. How many years has he been with Morrissey?

I’d pay to see “personal assistant”s Damon and Jake bitch slap each other over Morrissey (I’d put my money on Jake though). Moz is very protective of sweet lil Damon, his package toter. However, I think Jake, the eternal “we” of Autobiography, is his true love. Not sure the feeling’s mutual...Jakiepoo seems quite happy with his slutty looking wife and kid. TI AMO M!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom